Last Chapter - Our Ending

Jimin's POV

It was morning already and the sun has managed to seek its way into my bedroom as the shining light cuts through the blinds and fall onto my sleeping face, making me blinked my eyes open to only see the love of my life deep in his sleep.

Cannot restrain his happiness, Jimin smiled smally while admiring the elder's pretty face before deciding to get up from the bed but instantly regretted it when he felt an unignorable pain from his lower region.

"Ahhh." Jimin groaned lightly at how his body was all soared and tired but before he knows it, the vivid memories from last night flooded in, making the male blushed madly.

Meanwhile, Yoongi's eyes flickered open and he immediately sat up after hearing Jimin's loud groan which succeeds in waking him up so worriedly, he looked at his love with alerted eyes. "Baby what's wrong?!"

"Last night..." Jimin shyly trailed off as his cheeks heat up at the thought of Yoongi fucking into him, senseless.

Registering the latter's murmured words Yoongi, Yoongi smiled like an idiot as he remembers exactly what has happened last night.

"Jiminie I'm sorry, I should have been more gentle." Yoongi cheekily grinned before looking at me with a large cocky smirk on his thin lips. "You were tight."

"Hyung! Of course I was, i-it was my first time..."

"Me too." The elder hummed as his words were quick to make Jimin stare in disbelief.

"Yes that's the truth so now let's sleep." Before Jimin could even reply, Yoongi has already nuzzled his head back into the soft pillows while closing his beautiful lids.

However as Jimin was about to agree and cuddle with his boyfriend, his eyes widen and immediately starts slapping Yoongi's arms in an attempt of waking the sleepy head up. "Hyung wake up! We got triple dates today!"

"Oww." Yoongi made a sound of pain as he slowly sat up again just to witness the sight of his boyfriend who was getting super excited.

"Let's go already!" Jimin exclaimed while pushing away the blanket that was covering both of their naked body without thinking straight.

Resulting in the younger boy biting his bottom lips out of embarrassment as his large eyes scanned all those colour on his skin.

There were dark hickeys scattered all over his chest, red handprints visible on his tensed thighs and probably countless hickeys on his neck too but it couldn't get worse when he decided to look over to see the satisfied smirk on his boyfriend's sleepy face.

"How's your bumhole doing?" Yoongi teased.

"S-shut up, it's doing just fine." Jimin hides his reddened up face against the elder's warm bare chest as he lightly throws small punches at his boyfriend's arms.

"We shouldn't be late." The black-haired male murmured softly before walking to the bathroom with me in his arms.

*At The Sweet Shop*

Hand in hand with Yoongi, we walked inside a nicely decorated shop just to see that two couple were already waiting for us, sitting at one of the pink sparkly square tables with menus in their hands.

"Finally! the love birds are here." Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest, annoyed at me and Yoongi for being late for our first-ever triple dates.

"Yah at least we are here, plus I was busy helping Jiminie with something." Yoongi slyly smiled as he steals one teasing glances at my now shocked face.

"Is that why Jimin and you seem a bit tired?" Namjoon knowingly joked before fist-bumping Yoongi who only answers with a proud grin.

"Why is my mochi wearing a sweater? It's freaking 30 degrees celsius here!" Jin dramatically exclaimed while pointing his index finger at my poor choice of clothing.