Chapter 9 - Cheer for me

Jimin's POV

I walk through the long-awaited corridors, hoping to find Taehyung so we could go to the basketball court and watch the game together but when I got closer to my lockers, I was not surprised to see my bestie and Jungkook flirting as usual.

"Kookie you are so cute, I love you my bunny." Taehyung cooed, petting Jungkook's chin with a happy box smile on his glowing face.

"No Taetae you are much more adorable." Jungkook cooed back at his boyfriend and cup Taehyung's small face in his hands.

"Can we go now love birds?" Jimin asked, unimpressed with his arm crossed together like a boss catching two workers he hired flirting here and there.

"Oh mochi you're here, yes let's go, we can't be late!" Taehyung gasped in surprise, finally acknowledged Jimin's existence.

Hearing my friend's words, I rolled my eyes and we all start walking to the Basketball court and wait patiently for the match to start.

Like the obvious, Jungkook and Taehyung sat next to each other while I stood beside Taemin on the ground floor as I wanted to be supportive for once and cheer for Jackson Oppa.

15 quick minutes pass and the game was scheduled to finally start around this time so the referee walks up to the middle of the court, looking like he will start announcing something.

Referee : Give a round of applause to Team Min Yoongi from Seoul International Highschool.

Everyone claps their hands as the skilled players start walking with pride to the court, representing their school with a bright flash of smiles and some waves of hands.

"Suga hyung fighting you got this!" Jungkook supportively shouted, waving both of his hands to his hyung whose smirk has never left his face once he stepped onto his play area, it was more than obvious that the captain was full of confidence that his team would win just like other pieces of cake matches.

Referee : And the team they are competing against is from Busan Highschool, Round of applause please.

Once the referred ended his speech, Jackson and his teams walk in, eyeing the other team as they smiled manneredly at the crowd too.

Some of the students were clapping and cheering, some girls were screaming but there will obviously be students who want to be 'loyal' to their school so they just ignored the referee's request and simply refused to clap their hands.

Suddenly, Jackson stopped walking and turn around to wink at Jimin and who smiles back at the player.

The masked up male then glance over to Yoongi and surprisingly, he was glaring at Jackson like the last time he left them at the school's front.

"Why? Did something happened when I left?" Jimin curiously thought as he didn't enjoy the tension, not when he knows what the bully could do to his Oppa.

End of Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV

"This son of a bitch." Yoongi annoyedly swore inside his head as he continued to glared at Jackson who is now winking at Jimin as if he wanted to make someone angrier than he ever was before.

Referee : You may shake hands and get into your position.

Both teams offered their hands in order to show sportsmanship, listening well to the ref who was smiling proudly as usual.

Because I'm sucking a nice captain, I looked at Jackson with a cocky smile and reach my hands out so he could take it without making a big fuss like a toddler throwing tantrums.