Chapter 28 - Birthday Party

Jimin's POV

"Yes!"

"I love you too." Jimin smiled widely in joy, feeling tears brimming in his eyes as he hugged the elder tightly while the stars twinkle from above, being witnesses for the moment Jimin thought would never come.

"I love you more." Yoongi cannot help but plant a soft loving peck on Jimin's cheek with that feeling of his heart fluttering without a pause.

*Next day*

Spending the night together since Jimin did not want their special day to end so soon, Jimin and Yoongi walked to the school together on the next early Friday morning.

Hands in hands, they wanted everyone to know that the most feared leader of the bully gang has now officially retired and is dating the so-called 'Mysterious Nerd' that he's been crushing on since forever.

That Jimin is only Min Yoongi's

And...

That Yoongi is only Park Jimin's

"Jiminie, I can't wait to see the boys crying." A smug smile appeared on Yoongi's face as he gushed with a proud face.

"You're mean hyung." Jimin pouted jokingly before bursting into soft giggles that Yoongi loves to hear the most.

Once the school's double was pushed open, me and Yoongi entered while holding each other's hand but as our eyes landed on the looking crowd, the reaction was not exactly what we expected.

For an obvious fact, the students weren't even surprised, none of them was crying or even whispering like what the couple imagined it to be like but they were fangirling instead.

However, Yoongi then soon notice some disappointing stares coming from the boys who were staring at his boyfriend so once they finally noticed his passing by gaze, Yoongi cockily pulled a tongue at them before gripping tighter on the younger's soft hand.

*Ding!*

School Blog

Finally after all the commotion, the cutest but also the hottest ship has finally got together! This is a win for all the students who were cheering on these two.

The cold-hearted bully Min Yoongi is dating his favourite nerd Park Jimin, now known as the hottie of Junior Year, after staying single for many years!

"They weren't wrong about you being a hottie though." Yoongi teases his boyfriend who was already squirming from embarrassment.

"Shut up hyung!"

*2 Months Later*

The named 'Yoonmin' couple had been dating for almost 2 months now and there were no regrets in their relationship which only gets sweeter and sweeter.