Chapter 13 - Jennie

Jimin's POV

*Continue From Flashback*

"Is he winning my heart?" Jimin thought to himself, feeling his heart beating faster by the second of having eye contact with him.

"Don't ignore me please." Yoongi begged with pleading eyes, it was suffocating to see the younger so desperate to hide from him.

"I'm sorry Yoongi...I just can't." Jimin lowly mumbled while avoiding the elder's reddened eyes as he was feeling more than guilty enough already. Without wasting any more second, the masked up male pushed the bully away with all his strength and tried hurrying his footsteps.

Suddenly when Jimin was about to take another step further away, the black-haired bully has pulled the latter into a tight hug.

"Chim Chim...Give me a chance to make you mine." With teary eyes, Yoongi pleaded his whispers beside Jimin's ear and soon, the rebellious boy melt into the bully's warm hug that holds him still and close.

But little did they know, a pair of dark eyes sworn full with jealousy was piercing them from afar.

*End of Flashback*

*Lunch*

The mysterious nerd timidly adjusts his thick black glasses before walking out of his class since it was lunchtime and he's starving for the littlest amount of food but before he could go meet with Taehyung halfway up the stairs, he was stopped.

"Looks like you forgot my warning." Jennie snarled as she flicked the nerd's forehead with so much hatred in her every action and disgusts stare given.

"No I didn't! I-I did what I was told." Because of the false accusation, Jimin felt the need to defend himself and so he did with a bit of confidence left in him.

After Jimin's desperate shout vibrate throughout the corridors and before he even knows it, he and Jennie were being crowded by many shocked students who were surprised at the mysterious nerd who talked back to the most feared girl in the school.

"You slut! Don't you dare think you could have a moment with Yoongi Oppa behind my back!" Jennie furiously screams her lungs out before pointing her sharp long fingernails at the daring nerd.

"You ugly nerd don't deserve my Oppa! he's mine! Lisa, slap him for me. I don't want my gorgeous nails to have contact with the disgusting amount of bacteria on his slutty face."

Lisa being the good slave she is, did what Jennie ordered her to and start slapping Jimin from left to right.

Cannot help it, my eyes had begun to well up from the stinging pain on both of my cheeks that were luckily cover with a black mask which helps to lessen the tiniest amount of pain.

"Awe pathetic, Are you crying now? What a shame! I couldn't see the gross tears coming out." Jennie laughs wickedly and without any warning or furthermore threats, she rips Jimin's mask off and smashes his sunglasses down to the floor

"No!" The frail nerd screamed out as his eyes widened in fear but before he could do anything else, Jimin instinctively lift his tiny hands up to try and cover up his exposed face but Jennie only keeps yanking his stubborn hands away.

End of Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV

"I can't believe I forgot my mask ugh how does he not forget?" Yoongi groaningly thought but he was interrupted when the corner of his eyes spotted a large crowd of students that were piling up slowly on a specific area.

"Is there a fight?" The bully questioned with careless eyes but as he was about to walk away so no teachers could accuse him of being the cause of this fight like every other one, a boy screamed "No!"