Chapter 18 - Lost

Jimin's POV

Hearing my hyung's word, I switched my attention to Jennie whose gun has thankfully run out of paint so I took this chance to get ahold of my weapon and place my unhesitating index finger on the trigger.

In no less than 3 seconds, both Yoongi and Jimin watches as the paint flung over directly towards Jennie's head and finally, it made a loud splattered sound, causing her heavily made-up face to be all sticky and covered in green paint.

"Gross! Ugh!" Jennie squirmed in disgust before stomping away furiously.

"Yoongi hyung, you okay?" Jimin worriedly asked, shaking Yoongi slightly on the shoulders.

"I need a shower, it really stinks." The black-haired scrunched up his nose at the paint smell before taking off his white T-shirt that was ruined by pink paint.

"Um hyung..." Jimin murmured quietly in his place as he instantly looks down while blushing madly.

"See you soon Jiminie." The elder only smirked at the shy nerd before he proceeds to walk back to their tent, shirtless.

Once the masked male feels like Yoongi has walked further away and he was nowhere in sight to be seen, Jimin grabs onto his gun and starts searching for other players.

10 minutes later...

"Everyone comes back to spawn point, the game is over." The radio in Jimin's pocket buzzed with its news, repeating the exact same words twice.

So Jimin did as he was told and tries to find his way out of the forest but it gets so trickier when he cannot find any yellow arrows sighs that were supposed to be hung up on the tree's branches for direction.

"Spawn point should be here?" The black-haired student questioned frowningly as he walks further and further but little did he knew, he was going the complete opposite way.

"Owww!" Suddenly, Jimin cried out in pain after he has tripped over some tree trunks, causing his sunglasses to break in half and land groundlessly on the dirty floor beside him.

Realising what I clumsily tripped over, I hold my knees because of the stinging pain and hurriedly took off my mask to cover up the bleeding wound before standing up weakly just to continue searching for any way out with my injured knee slacking behind.

"I'm lost."

End of Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV

Once I finished changing into some black swim shorts, I march out of the yellow tent and while heading to the lake, I could feel some girls stealing glances at me. Of course they would, I wasn't wearing a shirt after all and my perfect milky chest and tight abdomen were for all to see.

However once the school's biggest bully arrived at the lake, his first instinct was to scan for Jimin but there was no sign of the younger.

"Where could he be?" Yoongi cunningly thought as he then approaches Taehyung who was sitting on Jungkook's lap, letting his boyfriend apply sunscreens on his tanned skin.

"You saw Jimin?" Yoongi nervously asked, getting worried as it was obvious that he could not stay still and ignore the fact that the masked student was nowhere to be seen.

"No, but he should be back by now." Taehyung casually replied as he also tried looking around a little.

Girl 1 : Yoongi Oppa play with us! You look so hot.

Girl 2 : Oppa I brought a new swimming suit, do you like it?

"Like I give a damn." The bully mumbled underneath his breath, looking over to his fangirls that was in some revealing bikinis.