Chapter 22 - Childhood

Jimin's POV

"Do you remember"? Yoongi asked while looking at me intensely as I then slowly nodded my head to his question. "You weren't wearing a mask&sunglasses back then, I could see how perfect you were without those craps but now..."

I waited with anticipation for Yoongi to continue his sentence but instead, the elder leaned forward and carefully brought up his calloused fingers, moving it closer and closer to my face while his dark void-like eyes did not leave mine for even a single second.

Surprisingly, I did not flinch when Yoongi removed my black sunglasses that I've been hiding under for years so easily as if it was meant to be this way and as if that piece of accessory does not belong on my face.

Making a little click sound, Jimin's sunglasses were now carefully placed on the white piano keys. His upper face was exposed to Yoongi and him only but the elder wasn't thinking of stopping there, he has come too far...no, they've come so far.

Blinking my eyes open to see how Yoongi's face was much brightened up and painted with colours outside of those grey dark lenses I hid under, I noticed the elder male lowering his focused eyes down to the part of my face which was still securely covered with a black mask.

"My head tells me to push him away like what I usually do but why does this time my body refuses to do so." Jimin thought inside his panicking head as he holds his breath in and watches Yoongi's next move without wanting him to stop.

And before I even knew it, slight breezes pass again my nose as my pink plump lips parted a little at the contact I never thought to ever felt again but especially not because of someone who made me become this way.

"You remember that peck I gave you?" The older boy student whispered in his deep raspful voice, staring at me straight in the eyes for answers.

Immediately, Jimin's cheeks turned to a slight shade of pink which made Yoongi's thin lips curved up into a small smirk before quiet silence filled up the music room where two boy students were sitting while facing each other on the piano's limited space stool.

No one dared to talk or blinked an eye but neither it was awkward or embarrassing, it was more sensual and both of them could clearly sense the obvious.

Yoongi was first to give up, his eyes that were once staring straight into mine are now gazing with something I couldn't figure out at my lips but as hard as I try to not stare back, I already found my eyes glued stickily to his tempting ones as well.

I feel Yoongi's concentrated breath brushing faintly on my lips as he gets in my space until our faces are only inches apart.

Suddenly, I feel Yoongi's flickering up his eyes to look at my brown ones before he flushed them back down and our lips met within any seconds left to spare.

It almost felt like a destiny, how our lips fitted together so well like two puzzle pieces that are meant to be connected and not separated. My ex bully who happens to be my other half, my old friend, my faded love but also my first love...Min Yoongi.

His dangerous pair of lips were soft against my bigger ones and I could not help but completely melt into the passionate kiss as we both shyly moves our lips synchronously, matching each other's pace perfectly well.

After a few minutes that seemed so short, Jimin was first to disconnect the kiss and leaned back for air while Yoongi steadily breath in and out as he watches the blushing boy in front of him with loving pair of eyes.

"You are still perfect." Yoongi ended his sentence with a soft genuine gummy smile.

"Hyung, this might not be the right time to ask but why did you change?" Jimin suddenly asked with a fast-beating heart, the question he has been wondering for years is soon to be answered. "Why did you start the 'Bullies' and also in primary?"