Chapter 17 - Hickey

Jimin's POV

Before I could even blink my eyes open to see who Yoongi find cute, a soft pair of lips made contact with my exposed neck. It feels nice? I could feel my adrenaline pumping hard as the overwhelming feelings spread like wildfire across my pure heart.

End of Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV

It took me long enough to carefully sneak behind Jimin without making any loud sound that may cause the male to open his eyes and when I finally got there, I slowly got on my knees and continue the dare I'm more than happy to do.

Gently, the elder started nibbling on Jimin's neck, kissing it slowly yet caringly as he soon builds up his pace and sucks rougher each time, making sure to leave some love bites in revenge for playing that pockey game with Eunwoo earlier.

Yoongi then hugs Jimin's tiny slim waist for support as he digs deeper into marking the breathy boy, giving him a hard time trying to remain normal while he kept devouring the same spot harshly until satisfied as it gradually turns into a dark purplish hickey, displaying proudly on Jimin's neck.

Smirking at his own creation, Yoongi then stood up and was quick to notice how there were lots of students staring in awe, hatred, jealousy and some were even fangirling.

The bully still has that proud smile on his face while striding confidently over to sit on his original spot where he could get a perfect view to observe the masked male's heavy breathing and his pretty little bruise.

"Bet that's Jimin's first hickey." Taehyung joked and patted his shocked best friend on the shoulder as everyone laughed and call it a night.

End of Yoongi's Pov

Jimin's POV

"See you tomorrow Jimin, it's really nice knowing you." Namjoon and Jin both said with a charming smile on their smile.

"Umm...how did you change?" The shorter male questioned, still curious of where did the bad guy image go.

"It's actually when I found out that Joonie actually likes me back. We are actually softies and originally didn't enjoy bullying others but I did it cause I want to impress this idiot right here." Jin was first to reply, putting his arm around RM's lanky shoulders.

"So you guys are t-together?" Jimin asked, a little surprised and bewildered.

"We just came out." The tallest blushed at his own words.

"See you tomorrow my child." Jin smiled again before walking to his and Namjoon's tent where they will be cuddling each other.

"Love really changes people huh."

While thinking about Namjoon and Jin hyung's words, I finally got into the tent and notice that Eunwoo was already fast asleep and also see Yoongi who is still up and is scrolling carelessly through something on his phone boredly.

And I just have to blush,  thinking back about the silly dare earlier after seeing his face.

"Oh your back...let's sleep then." Yoongi suddenly chimed, chugging his phone away to the side and immediately closed his eyes as if he was waiting for the younger to come back safe and sound.

Hearing his hyung's words, Jimin then get into his sleeping bag and tries his hardest to drift off to sleep but he just couldn't, not when his pillow was nowhere to be found inside the small packed tent.

"Where's my pillow? I really need you right now." Jimin frustratedly thought, moving around continuously as he was unable to stay at peace without something to hold.