Chapter Twenty Four (part three)

After everyone did their job they went back to the detention room. They were dismissed by Will. "You children should stop being too messy in class," he remarked when they were heading out. "And oh Love! Wait at the gate for me will ya? Let me walk you home."

It made everyone look back and question. They were much surprised when Merida nodded and smiled.

"What happened?" Yuri asked Merida when they were far from that detention room.

"Oh, I knew him... He changed a lot so I kind of didn't recognize him at first," Merida replied.

Yuri's mouth made an "oh". "That other guy in the room. The one with blonde hair and err look, was he Jacob?" Yuri asked.

Merida nodded slowly.

"Err..." Yuri twitched her mouth. "He's so not my type. But that guy with a copper brown hair, he's kind of cute."

Merida stopped walking and grinned. "Do you mean Brandon? You like Brandon?"

"Hush, Love! I just find him cute or whatever. But you know, guys come and go," Yuri answered laughing.

They two were joking and laughing at the hall when Lisa decides to push Merida so suddenly that made her fall. That surprise Yuri and immediately helped Merida.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Yuri fumed as she helps Merida stand up.

"If I were you, you shouldn't befriend someone like that trash! Join my royalty if you don't want to be bullied!" Lisa exclaimed, laughing at what she did.

"Yuri just let them be," Merida told Yuri.

Sorry, but Yuri wasn't made like how Merida was made of. Yuri marched towards Lisa and stopped in front of her. "Apologize to my friend," she hissed. You could see how angry Yuri was with her face all red like Tinkerbell.

Lisa crossed her arms and chinned up. "You and your friend are losers," she scoffs.

Yuri didn't waste any more time to chitchat with this bitch. She clutched on to Lisa's hair pulling it with force and slammed her head at the wall. Everyone was shock alright.

"Y-Yuri!" Merida cries in shock.

"Royalties? Royalties my ass!" She shouts at Lisa's face. Yuri let go of her and turned to go back when a bunch of students circled she yelled at them, "Get the hell out of my way, you stinky pussies!"

Yuri took Merida's hand and pulls her out of that scene. Merida was quietly following Yuri.

"I'm sorry..." Merida whispered.

It made Yuri stopped walking and sighed heavily. She looks back at Merida putting both her hands on both Merida's shoulder. "Do they do this to you every fucking time?"

"Y-Yeah. It–It's fine. I'm slowly standing up for my—"

Yuri hugged Merida all of a sudden, cutting her off. Then she heard Yuri sniffed.

"Hey, are you crying?" She was about to move away to see Yuri but she hugged her even tighter.

"Fight back, Love! Don't let them humiliate you like that..." Yuri whispered.

Merida hugged her back even tighter. "I'm learning how to. And I swear I will. I'm stronger now that you're here."

Yuri broke the hug and they smiled at each other. Even Merida wiped her tears away and no one has ever done that to Yuri before.

At the gate, Merida waited. Yuri went home already saying she has something urgent that came up. As Merida waited she accidentally turned to look at Jacob and she looked away.

It seems like he caught her gaze and started to walk her way. Merida was sure he was walking her way to her when suddenly a girl appeared out of nowhere and kissed Jacob. Pain crossed her face and her eyes started shimmering. What a liar. They were still together, she thought. Before she could feel any more of it she left.

Jacob pushed Elise back and glared at her. When she looked to where Merida was she's nowhere. He cursed himself in his head.

"You shouldn't have come here! I told you we're over!" Jacob told Elise with his brows knitted.

"But I told you I was going to prove my love to you! I love you!" Elise yelled.

"Look," he started looking straight at Elise. "There's nothing you could do to get me back! I'm over you and get that inside your head!"

After doing that Jacob frustratingly left and never looked back even though Elise was warning him. He looked for Merida and then he saw her. She wasn't alone though, she was laughing with Will.

His forehead furrowed and he pressed his lips together. It's upsetting how he can't just go and pull Merida away from that Will.

"It must've hurt."

Jacob looked at the side and saw Leo. All the way he treated Leo came back and he wants to fix things. Now, maybe he can shift his attention away and start with this guy.

"Let's talk." He muttered.

Leo displayed an inviting smirk, putting both his hands inside his pocket and heavily sighing. "I'll listen."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know until Brandon told me."

Leo sarcastically chuckled. "That's it? I don't really care about that part, bro. I want to hear something else."

"I'm sorry for hurting her..."

Silence occupied them for a while until Leo called his name. "Jay."

He turned to look at Leo but then it was his fist he saw coming straight at him. Before he could do anything it already hit his face and he fell down.

"That's for being foolish. And well, apology accepted," Leo mutters, giving Jacob a hand.

Jacob touched his jaw before taking Leo's help. "You fucking idiot! That hurts!"

Leo laughed. "Remember though, I'm not giving up on her. So you better not give up as well. It's just a 'May the best man win' kind of thing for the three kind of... four of us."

"Four? What makes us four?" Jacob asked, raising a brow.

Leo pointed Will and he gets it now. "Mr Will is telling us since earlier that he wants her. And his advantage is that he and her father was close."

"How'd you know all of that?"

"Because I'm awesome and you are not," he simply answered. "I'll see you when I see you."

"Aren't you going to do something?" Jacob asked Leo.

"It ain't for me to do something. I think it's you who needs to." Leo waved at him.

That guy is always so chill, Jacob thought. What the hell was he supposed to do?