Chapter Twenty Five

The next morning, Merida invited Yuri and Leo to a group study. Their examination week was coming up and so she wanted to try what a group study was.

"Hmm... I volunteer! It'd be fun to do it at my house!" Yuri yells, excited about the idea. "We should invite more people."

Merida nodded, agreeing to Yuri.

"Hey, you!" Yuri calls Leo with a glare.

Leo raised a brow at his cousin.

"Invite that guy named Brandon. I like him," Yuri commanded which Leo scoffed to.

Merida just giggled. Leo and Yuri are cute cousins. They sure don't like each other but they get along and they're open to each other somehow.

"D-do you have a moment?"

They looked up to see who spoke and it was Lisa. Yuri cleared her throat fiercely looking at Lisa while Merida was surprised she came up to them.

"Aye, you want another fight?" Yuri coolly asked, twitching her upper lip up.

"No! I came to apologize for that. I'm really sorry about everything, Merida." Lisa looked down, waiting for a response from them.

And as always, Merida smiles and hugged Lisa. "You should come and join us for a group study."

Lisa's eyes went round. She never thought Merida would still accept her apology. What a really stupid girl, she thought in her head. Lisa smiled, if Merida wasn't being stupid then she wouldn't have accepted her apology.

Yuri was still glaring at her though. So Lisa faced Yuri and bowed down. "I'm sorry too."

"Errr," Yuri grimaced. She wasn't used to people bowing down to her like how Lisa was. It seems like her spine had broken. "Yeah! Get up! You sure just needed that bang on the wall to wake up, huh? Tch!"

Merida softly laughed. She's happy that there are more people to their team now. Still, Yuri doesn't seem to have like Lisa's style but oh well! She's going to have to deal with it from now on.

As the girls were all busy, Leo looked at Jacob with an evil face. Jacob frowned at Leo.

"What the hell are you looking like that?" He asked.

"Oh well, I'm inviting your shit ass to come and study with us. It'll be boring with the girls so, what do you say?" Leo invites him, showing his signature cute smile.

"Your smile is so annoying," Jacob remarks.

"The right word is charming. We'll be expecting you then." Leo ended the talk with him resting his head on the desk. And well, what else? Of course, sleeping!

On lunch break, Merida gets to sit at a lunch table now. Together with Leo and Yuri and well now... Lisa too. It was such a surprise because Lisa was so talkative and she always gets into a fight with Yuri.

"Do you think Lisa means it this time?" Merida asked Leo.

"Well, she seemed sincere," he muttered. "Tell me, why forgive Lisa that fast and not Jacob?"

That caught Merida off guard, she wasn't expecting him to ask that. "I-uhh... I don't know. Because I think Jacob hurt me so much? And c'mon why does it matter?" Merida then laughed awkwardly, shifting her gaze to her food.

"Do you want to go sailing sometime?" Leo asked her all of a sudden.

Merida beamed and nodded. She pinned a slice of meat with her fork and moved it close to Leo. "Open your mouth," she ordered.

Leo opened his mouth and she stuffed the meat in.

"Do you think it tasted good?" She asked him.