End

Graduation day came and while all of the squad was in there, Merida looked around for a special person who taught her forgiveness and what real promises are. She was hoping he'd show up at the last minute but he didn't.

The graduation ceremony had ended, the caps are thrown and picture taking came, still he wasn't there. She secretly looked for him and the question "where is he?" was written all over her face.

I smiled at their happy ending even though it hurts. Jacob caught Merida's attention and she grinned brightly, jumping to hug him. The pain had crept into my chest. It was my cue to leave them alone.

Inside my car as I was about to go my phone beeped. A text message came from a publisher.

Chris: Are you done with the manuscript?

I took out my laptop and typed more words for my ending. I pressed the reply button and attached the file entitled Love is Beautiful. Then I clicked on the send button.

I looked outside the window one last time to see the squad take a group picture without me. And then I stared at my love for five seconds and smiled painfully.

"I know I promised I'd never leave but... I wasn't part of the future you created."

***

•••

AN: The next part is my good bye to y'all lol I do hope I still see you guys on my other works ❤️ And Thank you in advance ❤️ Also, check on Searching for Euphoria :)