Intro

This is literally based off a dream Ive been having about myself.

I'm actually pansexual (pan rights fuck you, jk jk I love you.)

And literally Yoongi will be how I act in this story lol but don't worry I didn't dream about Hoseok In this way, actually the man in my dreams was some random guy, didn't even know what he looked like.

Even tho I am pansexual, I don't know everything about my own sexuality, if anything I do in this story doesn't match up with the sexuality of being pan then I am sorry.

Anyway hope you like it!!!

Yoongi is a 23 year old (not my age) tattoo artist that likes to go out clubbing. Most days he comes home with girls and guys of various cultures and sizes.

He doesn't care, though his neighbors best friend does.

Jin is 24 years old and Yoongis neighbor, they have been neighbors for over 3 years now. Jin doesn't mind how Yoongi lives, as long as the boy comes over sometimes to drink and talk.

You wouldn't really consider them friends but they are close, close enough to talk about their sex life.

Hoseok is 24 years old (I know he's older shut up and fight me 💜) and is Jins bestfriend, Hoseok comes over every so often to help Jin with house needs, buy grocery's or even just hanging out.

With that In mind, what will happen when Hoseok and Yoongi get a little to close after drinks and Hoseok finds Yoongi to actually be soft and not someone who just sleeps around.