Thinking of You

So, I decided to attempt _adrilia_'s "100 words, 5 minutes challenge"! It was quick and a whole lotta fun, and something I managed to do at midnight.

Its probably a trainwreck, but hopefully a decent one.

First time doing what can be considered a ship.
_________________________________________

Word count: 288

Scar had been busy, building his little village, meticulously snipping away at the stray leaves as he shaped the trees to look exactly the way he wanted them to look in order to fit in with the magical aura of the whole place.

He had initially built markers for where each of the large trees would go, and as he went about gathering resources for his new building endeavours, he had been especially insecure of what his neighbours, and most importantly Grian, would think of them.

Luckily, he had managed to finish the project long before any of them had the oppurtunity to see the atrocities that stood there just a few days prior.

He sighed, admiring his handiwork for the briefest moment before shifting his attention to his brand new pastime.

Which was watching Grian work.

However, the hermit hadn't seen the little gremlin in a couple of days, which made him worry. He had been actively communicating with the others in the chat, Scar included, and decided that it would be better to leave him to his own devices, as long as he was safe.

Even today, Grian hadn't returned, and Scar wondered of he was working on a project elsewhere. Though, he knew it wasn't his place to interfere.

Even still, he missed the infectious laughter that sounded in the jungle whenever Grian was around. Without him, it had suddenly become so quiet.

Scar closed his eyes, deciding to envision his neighbour instead. The mischievous gleam in his eyes, his light steps and graceful flying. All of which had caught Scar's heart and held it tightly in its grasp.

Scar could only do one thing now, and that was to think of his wonderful friend.