30 • I was wrong

"The fear of losing you hurts more than anything"

.
.
.

Rishab "Naira, Answer me. Kuch toh bolo." He asked keeping the smile on his face while she stood numb at his action.

Little did she know her Kartik was witnessing all the drama in front of his eyes. And Rishab was unaware of his future beating. Hehe.

How dare he? How dare he? How could anyone propose her, His love? Like how did he even get to say these words to her?

And why was she not reacting? But he noticed her lips parting in a shape to answer him. She was shivering a little. There was a fear in her eyes.

Rishab "Naira, I just want to know your feelings for me. I know you love me. Right?" He asked giving her a smirk.

N "Rishab..you.."

Rishab "Answer Naira. Yes or no?" She remained silent as she was totally shocked what to say for a reason.

Rishab "Naira.." He kinda gave a glare to her which her Kartik noticed of course.

N "Ye.." By then Kartik understood her reply. She really was going to say this? What the heck!

Without wasting a second he made his entry between them, pulling her in his arms protectively.

K "What?!" He literally shouted which scared her. She was taken aback by his sudden appearance and his reaction.

Rishab stood up and saw his eyes getting red in anger. He surely knew what was gonna happen next.

K "Kya keh rahi thi tum!" He asked holding her shoulder.

N "Kartik, tum..yaha?"

K "HOW DARE YOU Naira!" His anger knew no bounds. He did not expect her to say actually a 'yes' to his question. She loved him. Then why?

N "Kartik, tum..tum.."

Rishab "What is this behavior, Kartik? Hum kuch baat kar rahe hai? Why are you coming between us?" He just increased his anger way too much.

Turning to Rishab's side, he took a deep breathe and the next second he was on the floor receiving a great punch from Kartik. Naira was shocked by his outburst.

K "I told you to stay away from her. You don't understand. Do you?" He just said and kept beating her left and right.

N "Kartik, stop! Kartik! Kya kar rahe ho! Kartik." She tried to stop him but there was nothing that could stop him at that moment.

K "Teri himmat kese huyi! Meri Naira ko yeh sab bolne ki. I warned you last time! How dare you! How dare you! DAMN iT!"

N "Kartik usse chod do. Woh mar jayega." She held his shoulder to stop him as Rishabh was bleeding by then.

Kartik was out of his senses at that point that he didn't listen to her. He kept on hitting him untill Naksh came surprisingly. Thank God.

But wait, he was there with Police.

Naksh "Arrest him Inspector. Isne humare office ke legal papers chori kia tha and He wanted to defame Kartik with this."

Kartik looked confused at his words. What was he talking about?

N "Bhai, how do you know?" She asked, while Kartik was still clueless what's happening.

K "Naksh, yeh sab kya horaha hai?" He needed to understand what was happening around.