Shyness |🌌| Sakuma Jirou x Reader

This on was requested by kyrios_sole

Hope it's good! Here you go! It's also long. Well...all of my one shots are long😅

《° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I'm a transferee from Raimon Jr High to Teikoku Academy because my parents had gotten better jobs and so we had to move. It's been a few days since I arrived at Teikoku and I didn't really make any new friends cause I don't like attention and I'm shy. I get flustered easily when talking to someone new and it's too much attention. Also I love to draw! I can draw almost anything. Just tell me and I'll do it.

Currently it was after school and I was sitting under a Sakura tree with my note pad and a few colour pencils and a pencil. Infront of me was another Sakura tree that I was drawing. It was too beautiful not to draw so why not?

It was peace and quite as there were hardly anyone on the other side of the school. I hummed a little tune and didn't notice a few boys looking at me.

Sakuma's P.O.V

The team and I were heading to the soccer grounds to play a bit when a (H/c) haired girl sitting under a Sakura tree caught my eye. It looks like she was drawing something. She was concentrating hard which made her look like an angel. I stopped walking and stared at her until a hand infront of my face snapped me out of my daze.

"Sakuma? You okay? You've been staring at that girl for about 2 minutes straight." Genda, our goal keeper said.

"Who's that girl? I haven't seen here around here before." I asked pointing at her.

"Oh, that's (Y/n) (L/n). She's a tranferee from Raimon. She came here a few days ago. Apparently she didn't make any new friends as yet." Kidou says and looks in her direction.

"Ha? Don't tell me that you like her!" Fudou smirked and laughed abit.

My face had a small blush. "What? No! I was just interested in her!"

The three of them smirked and looked at me evily. I got chills down my spine and nervously asked.

"What are you t-three thinking?"

"We dare you to talk to her." Fudou said. 'Huh? That's easy!' I thought and nodded before going up to her.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I was just adding the finishing touches on the drawing of the Sakura tree when i heard a voice.

"Wow! That's a really good drawing."

I yelped in surprise and look up to see a boy with cyan coloured hair and an eye patch over his right eye. I blushed madly and stood up.

"O-oh! Thank you. Nobody ever complimented me a-about my drawings before!"

He smiled sweetly and my cheeks darkened even more. I had to admit,he was cute.

"I'm Sakuma Jirou. Your (Y/n) (L/n) right?"

I nodded and smiled abit.

"Wanna be my friend?" He suddenly asked.

"Huh?!" I was taken back. He only just met me and he wanted to be my friend!