My Hero |🌺| Fudou Akio x Bullied! Reader

The bananna Fudou Akio here! It's his turn today! This is my own one-shot. Hope you all enjoy it!

Keys:

(R/g/n)- random girls name

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Y/n's P.O.V

It was a normal day for me. Just waking up,getting dressed,have breakfest and head to school. Nothing new in my life happened. You see,I get bullied. A lot, because I was the quiet girl who kept to herself and was reserved.

I didn't really make any friends cause they all think that I'm weird and not cool. I actually love to play soccer! I'm really good at it but didn't want to join the club as i was really shy. Did i mention that I go to Teikoku? Well now you know! I sighed as I walked into the school and looked around for the 'queen' of this school.

I heaved a sigh of relief and walked to my locker. I got out my books and was about to close my locker when a hand slapped my books out of my arms. My books scattered across the hallway and some pages fell onto the floor. I gasped and saw (r/g/n) standing infront of me with her lackeys behind her. She smirked and then faked smiled.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there! Are you okay~?" She mocked me and laughed. I ignored her and bent down to pick up my books and papers but she kicked them away.

The other students in the hallway didn't do anything. They just watched. (R/g/n) pulled me by my hair and I winced at the pain. Her lackeys held me down and I tried to escape but they were too strong.

(R/g/n) smirked and punched me in my stomach. "That's what you get for being worthless! You piece of crap!" She punched my cheek and a small bruise formed.

Tears fell down my cheeks and I tried to stop her. "S-stop! Please!" Nobody dared to call a teacher as they knew that (R/g/n) would flip if anyone would tell on her.

This went on for a few minutes and I was beaten up good. My uniform was dirty, my hair was messed up and overall I was a mess. Her lackeys let go of me as I struggled to get up. "Get up loser." She commanded. I couldn't move at all. It hurt so much!

"I said move you useless idiot!!" She screamed and was about to slap me and my eyes widened but a voice stopped her.

"Oi! That's enough!" The voice was loud enough and rang through out the whole hallway.

I looked up and moved my hair and saw a boy with the school uniform on. He had a Mohawk hairkstyle with his hands in his pants pockets.

He glared at (R/g/n) and her eyes widened. "Fudou-kun! W-what are you doing here?!"

Fudou was the school's handsome boy. Every girl fell for him, even me. But I would never tell him, that I like him. I mean, just look at me! Being humiliated infront of him. Fudou's eyes turned to me and my breath hitched. He looked back at (R/g/n) and asked slowly.

"What are you doing to her?"

The girl started to stumble over her words and tried to make an excuse. "Y-you see fudou-kun! It's n-not what you think..!"

The Mohawk boy let go of her hand and pushed her away from me. (R/g/n) stumbled and her lackeys caught her.

"Fudou-kun!?" She said surprised.

He bent down and picked up all of my books and papers that were scattered on the floor. I winced at the pain from my stomach as I reached out for him to stop.

"S-stop! You don't have too..."

I didn't want to burden him with picking up my things. Fudou ignored me and put everything back in my locker and closed it. I tried to stand up but failed. I then suddenly felt someone lifting me off the ground. I opened my eyes and saw Fudou.