Get along|🎆|Kidou Yuuto x Reader

This is my own! Who should I do next? I don't know who to write about...anyways enjoy and vote~! Also i don't own anything besides the plot!

Keys:

(F/n)= (Father's name)

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Normal P.O.V

Soccer practice had just ended and kidou was walking back home with gouenji and endou when his phone rang. He saw that it was his father and answered.

"Hello father."

"Ah. Yuuto, please come home quickly. There's something I'd like to discuss with you."

"Alright father."

Kidou hanged up and told the two that his father needed him. They understood and let him go. With that he made his way home.

Kidou opened the door and Hakamanda, his butler greeted him.

"Good day sir. Your father is in the dinning hall. He said to freshen up and come down immediately." Kidou thanked him and made his way to his room.

'What could father want this time?'

He changed and arrived at the dinning hall. He saw his father, sitting at the head of the table and another man and a girl. Kidou's father noticed him and gestured for him to sit down.

"Ah, Yuuto, you're here. Sit down." Kidou nodded and sat across from the girl. "Yuuto, this is my friend (F/n) and his daughter (Y/n)."

"Hello. It's nice to meet you." (F/n) greeted and (Y/n) smiled abit.

"H-hi."

"Hello." Kidou greeted back with a nod. Kidou's father clapped his hand and mentioned Hakamanda to serve the food.

"Now, let's eat!"

It was awkward between the two as their father's began their own conversation. (Y/n) looked at her hands that were on her lap while Kidou examined her.

She had long (H/c) hair and a beautiful set of (e/c) eyes and she was wearing a (f/c) dress. He must admit, she was cute. (Y/n) looked up to him and caught him staring at her. They both blushed and looked away.

"Yuuto, (Y/n). We called you both here today because we have a proposal for the both of you. It's to make our companies stronger. We decided to get the both of you married." Kidou's father said and their eyes widened.

"W-what?" (Y/n) stuttered out in shock. Kidou clenched his fist and stood up. "What is the meaning of this father? We never agreed to this!"

(F/n) sighed and started to explain. "We need you two to get to know each other well so that when you're both are older then we can get you two married to each other. It's to unite both of our company's. To make them stronger." (Y/n) stared at her father in disbelief as tears fell down her cheeks.

"Why are you doing this? To me? Is this what mother would have wanted if she was still alive!?" She shouted and stood up, banging her fist against the table.

"Enough (Y/n)! You will get married and I'm not changing my mind!" (F/n) glared at his daughter and she sobbed. She cried out loudly and ran out the dinning hall.