My Hero |🌺| Fudou Akio x Bullied! Reader (Part 2)

This is my own! I don't own anything except for the plot! Hope you enjoy~

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Normal P.O.V

It's been a few days since (Y/n) and fudou started to date. (Y/n) was still shy but gained confidence abit. It was unusually quite in the hallways of Teikoku Academy and fudou wanted (Y/n) to meet his friends in the soccer stadium.

'I wonder if their nice.'

In the stadium of Teikoku, the soccer club was getting ready to practise when Fudou made an announcement.

"Oi! I want you all to meet someone."

Genda smirked and teased.

"Oh? Who? Your girlfriend?" The team burst out laughing except for Kidou. He was shaking his head.

"There's no way Fudou got a girlfriend!" Sakuma says wiping his tears away. Fudou scowled and looked away mad.

"Akio-kun?"

A sweet,shy voice was heard from behind them. They all turned around and blushed. There was a (h/c) haired girl with beautiful (e/c) eyes. She was blushing and fumbling with her fingers.

Fudou smirked and wrapped an arm around her waist. He kissed her tempel and her face exploded more into redness.

"Guys. This is my girlfriend, (Y/n). (Y/n) these are my teammates." He introduced them.

"I-it's nice to meet you guys!" She bowed and smiled.

The guys jaws dropped to the floor and their eyes went wide.

"A-are you really fudou's girlfriend?" Sakuma asked in disbelief.

The girl nodded. Fudou smirked and said with a proud smirk.

"Told you I got a girlfriend."

"No way...He actually got a girlfriend!" Genda was shocked. Kidou smirked and walked up to her.

"Hi. I'm Kidou Yuuto. Captain of the soccer club. It's nice to meet you."

He extended his hand and she shook it. "It's nice to meet you too kidou-kun." Her cheeks red. Fudou laughed at his teammates behaviour.

"Alright! Time to train!"

"Wanna watch us train?" Fudou asked.

"S-sure. I hope you don't mind." She waved her hands together.

"We don't mind." Sakuma smiled and she blushed.

"Hey (Y/n). Do you play soccer?" Kidou asked. The girl nodded slowly.

"Yeah..I actually love soccer."

"Really? Well then, want to practise with us?" Her looked shocked and her eyes lit up.

"Can i? Is your coach okay with this?" She asked and looked at kageyama as he entered.

"Yes. I want to see your skills, girl. Give her a spare uniform." He ordered.

(Y/n) quickly changed and headed out on the field. Fudou smirked at her as she had to face 11 players all on her own.

"Ready?"

She nodded and stared at the goal. A whisle was blown and she took off. She dribbled the ball past a few midfielders and they stared at her shocked. Kidou stood infront of her but she easily passed him.

"No way! She passed captain!"

Fudou tried to get the ball away from his girlfriend but she was too fast. His eyes widened and stared in disbelief.