I'll always love you|💭| Kazemaru Ichirouta x Dying! Reader (Go)

This is my own! I decided to make a sad one-shot. Since we need some sadness in our lives! Sit back and enjoy the one-shot! Anyone got some popcorn??? Enjoy~

Keys:

(S/n)= (Son's name)

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Normal P.O.V

It was night in Inazuma Town and Kazemaru was sitting on the edge of his bed. It was about 1 in the morning and the bluenette couldn't sleep. His mind was somewhere else. Like what fuyuka had told him earlier at the hospital.

(Flashback)

"How is she fuyuka?" Kazemaru asked once he saw the female exit the room. The purple haired women looked at him sadly and shook her head.

"I'm sorry..but she won't make it."

Kazemaru felt like his heart shatter from hearing those words. His dear wife was going to...to..!

"No..no! Please do something!" He begged her but the nurse shook her head. "There's nothing that we can do Kazemaru-kun. She only has a week left to live..." with that she smiled sadly and walked away. Tears welled in his eyes and cried silently. He entered the room and saw his wife sleeping peacefully. Her skin colour had drained out.

She opened her eyes slowly and saw her husband.

"Ichi-kun..?" She called out weakly and tried to sit up. Kazemaru rushed to her and helped her.

"(Y/n)! Don't push yourself!" She laughed abit and placed her hand on his cheek.

"I'm fine. You don't need to worry. So tell me. How's (S/n) doing?" Her voice was filled with concern and love. She loves their son dearly. He was their light in their life.

"He's fine. He's with Endou at Raimon. He's says that he wanted to see you.." He said and held her hand in his. He kissed it and tears pooled into his brown eyes.

(Y/n) noticed this and frowned. "What's wrong ichi-kun?" Kazemaru loves that nickname and he loved her soft, gentle voice. Everything about (Y/n) he loves.

"(Y/n)...you have a w-week left to live! W-why do you have to go?" He cried and tears also welled in her (e/c) eyes.

She lifted his head up and made him look at her. "I don't know ichi-kun..I also don't want to leave my family and friends as yet...but I can't do anything." She smiled weakly at him. Kazemaru wiped his tears and hugged her tight.

"I love you (Y/n)! P-please don't leave me..! What about (S/n)?"

(Y/n) wiped his tears away and placed a kiss on his nose.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be with you.." She placed a hand on his chest where his heart was. Kazemaru cupped her cheeks and leaned in. He kissed her lips gently and soon they broke apart for air.

"I'll always be with you ichi-kun." She closed eye smiled.

(Flashback end)

Kazemaru sighed and was about to go to bed, when his bedroom door opened.

"Papa..?" A tried little boy stood in the doorway. He was about 5 years old. He had teal blue hair and shiny (e/c) eyes. Kazemaru got off the bed and crouched down infront of his son.