Team |❄| Fubuki Shirou x Reader (Ares)

This was requested by RiCheeze_

Shirou is my fav!❤ In the future he's so cute! Don't cha think? Anyways enjoy my lovely readers!❤

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Normal P.O.V

You attend Raimon Junior High. Your name is (Y/n) Hiroto. Your The God Strikers younger sister, by a year. You both didn't attend the same school since you wanted to go the the famous Raimon Junior High where the famous Raimon Eleven went too. Besides, father didn't mind.

You wanted to be apart of the soccer team, but it was disbanded and they went as representatives for Raimon to other schools.

Your position is a defender. Your pretty good at soccer and you loved the sport. One day you heard that a team came from an island and were the new Raimon Eleven. That means that Raimon had a soccer club after all!

You rushed to the soccer club room and begged to be on the team. The coach who's name is Zhao Jinyun let you let you play with the team if you could score a goal.

A whisle blew and you dashed forward. You got all the players in a blink of an eye and used a hisaatsu move.

"COLD WIND!"

The ball went flying and the goalkeeper who's name was Norika couldn't stop it in time.

"H-how did you get past us so quickly?! That was so cool!" Asuto said with stars in his eyes. You laughed and patted his head.

"It's a secret."

Soon it was decided that you were accepted into the team as a defender. You jumped around in joy and Ootani handed you the soccer outfit and your eleven band.

Your brother was abit angry that you didn't join Aliea Academy's soccer team and he ignored you for a few days. You didn't really care he was over protective of you. You love your brother alot but he's a pain sometimes. Hiroto didn't want any boys near his baby sister and that's what's annoying.

You played matches with the Raimon Eleven and it was great. It was the match against Hakuren Junior High and you were nervous for some reason. You shrugged it off and got changed.

Everybody took their places and you noticed a boy with periwinkle hair staring at you. You blushed and looked at the grass.

'He is kinda cute-WHAT AM I SAYING?!'

You shook your head and the whistle blew. You tried to get the ball from a boy named Atsuya but he harshly shoved you to the ground. You winced as you fell on your side. You gritted your teeth and glared at Atsuya.

"Sorry princess. My bad." He smirked and scored a goal.

You shut your eyes tight and made a fist with your hand. You heard footsteps coming towards you but you never looked up.

"Here."

You slowly looked and saw a hand, you looked up further and saw the same periwinkle haired boy, who's name was Fubuki Shirou also Atsuya's older brother.

"T-thank you." You take his hand and dust yourself. He smiled and apologised.

"I'm sorry about my brother. He's like that." You laughed abit and waved it off.

"It's fine. I'm fine anyways."

"Fubuki Shirou." He held his hand out.

"(Y/n) Hiroto." You shook his hand and noticed it was warm. A faint blush made it's way. 

"Aniki! Don't flirt with the opponent! Geez..." Atsuya groaned and rubbed his head.

We both blushed and walked back to either sides of our teams. During the match, the guys from Raimon started to bicker. It was getting out of hand so you stepped in.

"Minna! Don't fight! If we carry on like this then we won't win and won't move on!" Everybody nodded and apologised. "(Y/n) is right. Let's do our best!" Captain shouted.

"Yeah!!"

In the end Raimon won and you were jumping with joy.

"We won!" You hugged norika and she hugged back. With Haruren Junior High, Shirou watched you as you were happily talking with norika and the managers.

"Oi, aniki..You like her, don't you?" Atsuya put an arm around his brothers neck as he smirked. Shirou stared at him and looked back at you.

"I-I guess so."

(After the match)

You just finished changing and was walking out of the stadium when a voice called your name.

"(Y/n)!"

You turned around and saw Shirou.

"Oh! Fubuki-kun! Do you need something?" You tilt your head to the side adorably.

"Call me Shirou. You'll get confused with my brother." You nodded shyly and tested it out.

"Okay..shirou-kun." You both blushed and he faked coughed into his hand.

"I wanted to tell you something." he looked straight into your eyes.

"Sure. Go on." Your heart was beating really fast! You was nervous of what he wanted to tell you.

"I like you (Y/n). I really do. Your an interesting girl and you got skills and your really beautiful and kind and I love you!"

I was frozen. I was shocked. Your whole face must be red that even tatsuya's hair must be jealous. You only opened and closed your mouth like a fish out of water.

"I-I..."

"I like you too Shirou-kun."

You smiled and pecked his cheek. He wrapped his arms around your waist and connected your foreheads together with your hands on his chest.

"I love you (Y/n)."

"I love you too my snow prince."

With out wasting a second your lips were on his soft cold ones. You traced your hands to his soft hair and tugged a little. You pulled apart and hid your flushed face in his chest. He chuckled and hugged you tightly.

"So...how are we going to tell your brother?"

"OH SHIT!! I forgot about him!!!"

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Yes! I'm finally done! This was really crappy as I'm tired and was not really thinking when I wrote it. I'm witing my own one-shot next! Who will it be~?

Byee! Be safe!❤