Arranged|💘| Fudou Akio x Reader (Part 1!)

This is my own! I've been busy these few days and I couldn't update. This is in a kingdom AU. Like kings and queens and all that stuff. No soccer stuff! Also they are all adults! Hope you enjoy!

Keys:

(F/n)= (Father's name)

(M/n)= (Mother's name)

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Normal P.O.V

A long time ago, in a kingdom far away, a baby girl was born. She was born as a princess as her parents were the king and queen. She brought joy to both her mother and father. They named her (Y/n). She was the only child of the (L/n) Family.

As the years go by, she grew into a beautiful, smart, young women. Prince's from all over the land had asked for her hand in marriage but she politely turned them all down. Her parents were upset and decided to take it into their own hands.

At the age of 25, her parents decided to get her married on their own, with out her knowing. And this is where our story begins...

(Y/n) sighed and walked down the large empty hallways as her parents had requested her. Her shoes were the only sound that she could hear. Standing outside of her father's study room, she knocked three times.

"Come in." A voice gently said from the other side. (Y/n) opened the door and shut it behind her. Her father mentioned her to take a seat as a servant poured her a cup of tea.

(F/n) sighed and spoke up.

"(Y/n), dear...as you know that your hand on marriage have been asked many of times, but you refused them," (Y/n) softly thanked the servant and nodded to her father.

"And your mother and I decided to get you married ourselves." (Y/n)'s eyes widened and asked out of shock.

"W-what!?"

(Y/n)'s mother smiled and spoke. "We want you to rule the kingdom (Y/n). Your father is getting sick by the minute and won't be able to rule. That's why, once you become queen, you have to find a husband, but we took care of that. Your fiancée will be here in a few days. He's a Prince from another kingdom." She explained and (Y/n) stood up.

"I don't want to marry someone who I don't love! I want to find someone who I love! You can't make me!" She shouted in anger and clenced her hand. (F/n) stood up angrily and glared at his daughter.

"You will! I never grew you up to be like this! You will marry him and that's final!!" (Y/n) flinched at his harsh and loud tone of his voice. (M/n) stood up and held her husband's arm.

"(F/n) dear! Don't shout her!"

"No! She needs to learn! She can't get everything her way! Not this time.." he frowned and turned around. (Y/n) had tears in her eyes and ran out of the room.

"(Y/n)! Come back!" Her mother called out but she ignored her calls. She ran back to her room and shut it closed, locking it in the process. (Y/n)'s back slid against the door and fell down to the ground.

She pulled her legs up to her chest and cried. Her sobs echoed around her large bedroom. (Y/n) wanted to marry a man that she loves. But her parents didn't want that for their own daughter.

A few minutes later, she wiped her tears and got up from the floor. She dusted her dress and walked to her balcony. She opened the doors and gazed at the clear blue sky.

'Why don't mother and father understand?'

She thought and stayed in her room for the rest of the day. A knock was heard on her door, followed by a voice.