Game night|🎇|Nagumo Haruya x Reader

This was requested by sxtrkxr

Hope you like it. It took me a while to get an idea to write this one. Until I looked at my lockscreen picture of Suzuno,Tatsuya,Nagumo and Hiroto playing a game. Hope it's good. Enjoy!

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Normal P.O.V

It was a peaceful night at the Sun Garden Orphanage and the kids wanted to play a game and Reina went to find her friend and get her to play. Reina burst into (Y/n)'s room and the girl got starled and jumped in shock.

"Gaah! Reina-chan! What the heck?!" (Y/n) held her chest and yelped when reina grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the living room.

"Come on (Y/n)! We're playing a game! It's a good one!" She smirked and (Y/n) knew what she was up to.

"Oh no! No no no no no!! Let me go! I don't want to play!" She tried to pull herself out of the girls grasp but reina kept her grip. She didn't want to play cause reina would try to set (Y/n) and nagumo up, as the girl has a crush on him.

"Yes! It's the perfect game!"

Everybody was sitting in a circle on the floor and (Y/n) sat next to Tatsuya and Midorikawa. She glared at reina but the blue haired girl ignored it.

"Alright! We are playing seven minutes in heaven!" She exclaimed and clapped her hands.

"Oh no..."(Y/n) groaned burried her face in her hands. Tatsuya chuckled at the girl and patted her shoulder. Nagumo glared secretly at the red haired boy.

Suzuno spun the bottle and (Y/n) prayed silently that the bottle must not point towards her or crush.

Unfortunately fate decided to make the bottle land on (Y/n) and nagumo.

The two blushed and (Y/n) mentally cursed. Reina pushed the two into the closet, making them fall ontop of each other and before she shut the door, she smirked.

"Have fun for seven minutrs~"

(Y/n) blushed harder and quickly tried to get off of nagumo. "S-sorry!" She tried to move away from him but he held her.

Nagumo held her body close to his and her breath hitched. Their lips were a centimetre apart. (Y/n) wanted to kiss him so bad but held back as she was embarrassed.

Tulip head adjusted their position, where the (h/c) haired girl was sitting inbetween his legs and was still holding her. Nagumo cupped her cheeks and brushed some of her hair behind her ear. (Y/n) looked away, blushing.

"Nagumo-kun.."

"(Y/n).."

Their lips drew close and he closed the gap. (Y/n)'s eyes widened and quickly kissed back. (Y/n) wrapped her arms around his neck and his hands around her waist.

"5 minutes!!" Reina shouted from outside the closet. The two ignored them and carried on with their make out session.

They parted and panted hard with a bit of saliva connecting their lips. Nagumo smirked and wiped it away, making the girl blush.

"(Y/n), will you be my girlfriend?"

(Y/n)'s eyes lit up and hugged him. "Yes!" She gently kissed his cheek and he chuckled.

"3 minutes!"

For the rest of the three minutes, the new couple talked and soon time was up. The doors swinged open and the two got out.

Everyone was looking at the two suspiciously until nagumo held (Y/n)'s hand and pulled her close to him. Reina squealed silently and the others congratulated the new couple.

"I love you tulip head."

"I love you too (n/n) "

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Hey! Sorry that I haven't been updating so much! I've been busy with my school work as they gave us work. That sucks for me...

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it's short. Ran out of ideas!

Byee lovies!❤