Memorable|💫| Gouenji Shuuya x Reader

This was requested by -BbyStxrs

I just had this idea and I had to add it to this story. You did say fluff so I had this perfect idea while thinking what to write about! I don't own anything but the plot! Hope you like it and what you expected. Time to read!!

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Normal P.O.V

It was a Saturday morning and (Y/n) was on her way to Shuuya's house to hang out. It was their one year anniversary of them dating. She rang the door bell and few seconds later, the door opened. Yuuka jumped on (Y/n) and the girl held her.

"Big sis (Y/n)!"

"Woah! Yuuka! How are you?" (Y/n) giggled and ruffled the brown haired girls hair.

Yuuka giggled and jumped down from (Y/n)'s arms. She pulled her inside. "I'm fine! Come on onee-chan! Nii-chan is waiting for you!"

They made it to their backyard and saw a little picnic laid out on the grass. Yuuka let go of (Y/n)'s hand and went back into the house, leaving the couple to enjoy themself.

Arms wrapped around (Y/n)'s waist and pulled her into their chest. She jumped abit and smiled. "You like it?" Shuuya asked and kissed her cheek. (Y/n) nodded and kissed his lips softly.

"I love it. Thank you."

Gouenji led her to the picnic and they started to eat. They chatted and laughed until the sun went down.

(Y/n) noticed this and got up. "I guess I have to go home now. My mom will worry about me."

"No,wait! Don't leave. You can stay here tonight." Gouenji said. (Y/n) thought about it and agreed.

She phoned her mother and let her know that she's sleeping over at shuuya's house and her mother agreed.

Gouenjj handed her a long t-shirt and a pair of shorts. She quickly changed in the bathroom while he went to make yuuka sleep. Once she was done she opened the door and jumped on shuuya's bed. Right at that moment,  shuuya entered chuckled at his girlfriends childisness and pulled her close. Her eyes widened as he started to tickle her.

"S-shuuya! Haha!! Stop it! T-that tickles!" She tried to push him off but he was strong. He laughed. (Y/n) grabbed a pillow and smacked him with it. He fell besides her and she gulped when she saw the look on his face.

"Game on!" He grabbed another pillow and smacked her. (Y/n) squealed then laughed and it turned into a pillow fight. Feathers flying everywhere and also pillows too.

30 minutes go by and they collapse on the bed. They caught their breath and laughed.

"Best anniversary ever!" (Y/n) said and kissed her boyfriends nose. Shuuya got up and pulled out a small black box from his drawer besides his bed.

(Y/n) sat up and asked curiously. "What's that shuuya?"

Gouenji opened it and (Y/n)'s eyes widened. It was a silver necklace with a heart and on the centre with their initials engraved on it.

"Oh Shuuya..!"

Tears pooled into (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes and lunged herself at him. Gouenji hugged her tight as she cried on his shoulder.

"Happy one year aniversary (Y/n)."

"Happy anniversary my love."

She kissed his lips and he immediately kissed back. She cupped his cheeks and he laid her on the bed. They broke apart for air and cuddled.

"Want to watch a movie?"

(Y/n) nodded and went to choose a movie. They headed into the lounge and Gouenji got a blanket and made some popcorn.

(Y/n) put the movie once Shuuya was there and sat down next to him. They covered themselves with the blanket and watched the movie. (Y/n) laid her head on Gouenji's shoulder and blushed abit. He pinched her cheeks and she pouted.

Half way through the movie Gouenji heard light snores. He looked down and saw that his princess had fallen asleep. He shook his head with a smile and carefully picked her up, trying not to wake her up.

He laied her down on his bed and went back to the lounge to clean up. He put off the tv and headed to his room.

He offed his room light and cuddled with his girlfriend who was passed out. (Y/n) snuggled into his warm body and Shuuya wrapped his arm around her waist to bring her closer.

"I love you (Y/n)." He kissed her tempel and drifted off to sleep. This was a memorable aniversary for the both of them.

The End

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Aww~!! So kwaii!!! That was adorable? Don't you guys think? Requests are open minna! Don't forget that! See you all in the next chapter! Byee~!💚