Baka |🔆| Injured! Fudou Akio x Nurse! Reader (Go)

This is my own! I own the plot! Hope you enjoy it! Fudou is here! That pic on top is so cute!😍 hehe... Here we go.

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Miss (L/n)! You have a patient that requests to see only you.." a nurse said and I looked up from the paper that I had just signed. I blinked and she handed me the clip board. "What room number?"

"56."

I nod and head to room 56. I work at the General Municipal Hospital as a nurse. I'm friends with fuyuka and the other nurses. I look at the paper's attached to the clip board as I opened the door to the patient.

"Okay, mister...." my voice trailed off once i looked up from the clipboard and saw who it was. There were a couple of kids inside and they turned to me.

I frowned and folded my arms. "So you're the one that requested to only see me. What did you do again this time?" The man looked away and huffed.

"I injured my leg women, can't you see that?" I rolled my eyes and smiled. "I know that moron. I'm asking how." I say as I walk over to him. Fudou growled and stared at me. "Fell from a tree when getting the ball that got stuck." I wrote that down and hummed.

"Nurse? Will kantoku be alright?" I turn to the voice and see a boy with white hair.

I smile and say. "You must be hakuryuu! I've heard alot about you." He looks at me confused and asked. "How did you hear about me..?"

I then realised that he must have not told the kids. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm (Y/n) (L/n). But now I go as (Y/n) Fudou. I'm your coaches wife! It's nice to meet you all!" I bow at the end and smile at the group.

"WIFE!? You never tell us that you were married Fudou-kantoku!!" The team yelled out. I giggled and walked over to the annoyed man. I kissed his cheek and picked up the clipboard.

"There was never a reason to tell you brats!" He mumbled and I sighed while shaking my head.

"I'm sorry for his behaviour right now. He's normally not like this. He just doesn't like the hospital. Only if I'm here then he'll be fine. No other nurse can handle him." I laugh nervously.

They nodded and soon left as visiting hours were over. I checked his vitals and they were all stable. I noticed him smirking at me and questioned.

"What?"

"Your so beautiful."

I rolled my eyes and wrote something down on the clipboard. "You tell me that everyday Akio-kun."

A knock was heard on the door and I went to open it. Fuyuka was standing there with a tray of medications. I thanked her and she closed the door.

I stared at my husband and smiled. "Now, time to take your medication." Fudou refused to take it. I grew annoyed and pushed the spoon in his mouth. He swallowed it and gagged.

"That tastes horrible!!" I gave him a glass of water and he drank it. I giggled and he glared at me. I sat on a chair besides him. I held his hand in mine and whispered.