Crush|✨ | Nagumo Haruya x Reader

This one was requested by AzulaPingu

Nagumo is next! Aka Burn!🔥 I'm also gonna write some of my own one shots if I have time and if no requests come in. Sorry for the crappy titles for every chapter. I can't think of anything good. I just have two more request to do then I'll write my own. Enjoy peeps!

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

3rd P.O.V

You were an orphan at The Sun Garden Orphanage. Your parents left you because they didn't need a child in their life. They used to beat you at night and used to scream at you. That was until Hitomiko found you and brought you too the orphanage. There you meet the other children there. They all were like family to you. Reina was like an older sister, Midorikawa and Tatsuya were like older brothers that you can ask and tell them anything, Saginuma and Suzuno were like older protective brothers. But...there was one boy that you liked differently. Nagumo Haruya. Your crush since you got here. Nobody knew about your crush on the tulip haired boy but reina. The countless times she said to just confess but you were scared of how he would react.

You are a sweet girl, that loves soccer and was a little childish. You always played with the boys and reina. It made you happy that you had a family. You were close to nagumo and he'll tell you anything. From fighting with Suzuno over stupid things or just someone acting stupid.

You were walking around Sun Garden, trying to look for nagumo. He was avoiding you for the past few days and it was getting anoyying. He was nowhere in sight! You then bumped into Tatsuya.

"Oh! Nii-chan! Gomen." You smiled and rubbed your head. You liked to call the boys 'nii-chan' since they are like older brothers to you. Except tulip head.

Tatsuya smiled and patted your head. "It's fine (Y/n). What are you doing here?"

"Ah! Yes. I was looking for nagumo-kun. Have you seen him?" I tilt my head to the side. He shook his head.

"How about you ask Suzuno? He always with him."

You thanked him and ran off to find the snow haired princess.

You found him, sitting on the couch, on his phone. You sneaked up behind him and hugged his neck.

"Nii-chan! Have you seen nagumo-kun?"

Suzuno jumped in shock and glared at you but it turned into a smile. "Don't do that (Y/n)! You made me scared. And no, I haven't. Why?" He asked.

"He's been avoiding me these past few days and I can't take it!" I say annoyed, just thinking about it made you mad.

He ruffled your hair and apologised.

You sighed and let go of his neck and walked away.

"Maybe he's in his room.." I say to myself and I quicken my pace. You reached the red haired tulips room and took a breath in before knocking.

"Nagumo-kun? Are you in there?"

"...."

You placed your ear on the door to hear for any sounds and heard shuffling abit.