I'm back |🌠| Haizaki Ryouhei x Reader (Part 2!)

This was requested by Red_Otaku_fan

Part 2 is here!! Enjoy peeps!

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Normal P.O.V

(9 years later)

"Ah! It's good to be back!" A figure said  as a smile made it's way on the figures face.

"Don't worry Ryouhei. I'm back!"

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

It was the match against Inakuni Raimon. Seishou were in the lead with 10-1. "Come on guys! We can win!" A boy with black hair who's name was asuto shouted to his teammates and ran for the ball in which Haizaki had.

"Get out of my way!" He shouted and ran past all of his opponent.

The figure from ealier smiled and muttered.

"That's my Ryouhei..." They said. The figure was standing right at the top behind the seats. They were leaning against the wall with their hands in their pocket.

The figure noticed how Haizaki improved over the years. He was well built and really cute. A blush made it's ways on their cheeks and they shook their head.

'No! Don't think that! He probably hates me after what happened!'

They sighed and continued watching the game.

Tweet! Tweet! TWEEET!!

The whistle blew and the match was over. Seishou won with a massive lead. The figure sighed through their nose and walked to the boys locker rooms.

After waiting for a few minutes for Seishou to finish changing, the figure noticed them all walking out. Haizaki was the last to leave. So they decided that they'll make their way out now.

"So...Are you mad at me...Rouyhei?"

The whole team stopped and turned around. Haizaki froze in his spot. He knew that voice! It was so familiar! The other boys blushed red as they saw the figure.

"S-so pretty." A boy with spiky red hair said.

"Yeah.." a purple haired boy replied.

He spun around and his eyes widened. Standing infront of him, just a few feet away from him was (Y/n). His childhood bestfriend and crush. She was wearing a pretty (f/c) dress with sandals. 

"Miss me Ryouhei?" She giggled and smiled.

"(Y-Y/n)!"

He dropped his bag and ran towards her. (Y/n)'s eyes widened as she was picked up from the ground and spun around in the air. She giggled and held onto his shoulders for support.

"Ryouhei! Put me down baka!"

"Y-your back! When?!"

He set her down pulled her in for a hug. "I just arrived yesterday. I'm staying here for good!"

"Seriously?" She nodded and placed her hand on his cheek.

"I missed you Ryouhei..I really did." Haizaki smirked and pulled her close to his body. (Y/n) gasped and stared into his eyes.

She leaned in and placed her soft lips on his warm ones. Her hands entangled in his grey hair and his hands held her waist. The team behind them blushed and waited for their teammate outside.

They broke the kiss for air and panted while blushing. (Y/n) nuzzled his neck and whispered.

"I love you Ryouhei."

"I love you too (n/n)."

They pulled away and walked out, hand in hand. "So, how's Akane doing?"

Haizaki's grip tightened on her hand with out him noticing. She winced and rubbed his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" His eyes went down to their hands and noticed. He immediately let go of his grip abit.

"Gomen!"

She nodded her head and asked what was wrong. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed.

He told (Y/n) all that happened to Akane and she couldn't believe her ears!

"C-can we go see her?"

He nodded and lead her to the General Municipal Hospital. Haizaki went up to the front desk and sighed a sheet of paper. They made it to Akane's room and he nodded at her.

"She'll be happy to see you."

The female sighed deeply and opened the door. There she saw Akane sitting on the bed,looking out of the glass window.

"A-akane?"

The black haired girl's head lifted up abit and turned around slowly.

"(Y/n)?"

(Y/n) nodded and went up to her and hugged her friend.

"I'm so sorry that I left.." She said sadly.

Akane placed a hand ontop of (Y/n)'s head and said.

"It's fine. I understand."

(Y/n) smiled and wiped away a few stray tears from her eyes. Haizaki walked in a kissed (Y/n)'s temple.

The couple spent a few more minutes with Akane and soon headed out.

"So...how's life in America?"

"It's good. But I missed Japan alot! But most of all I missed you, Haizaki Ryouhei." With that they sealed their lips together with a passionate kiss.

'We met at the FFI but i didn't enter...i think I'll join Seishou's soccer team. For Ryouhei.'

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °》

That was great! I kinda rushed the end. His birthday is tomorrow. Happy Birthday in advance Haizaki!🎉🎂 Don't forget to vote and comment! Love u lovies!❤