Fell Hard |✳| Kira Hiroto x Bestfriend! Reader (Ares)

This was requested by -shortidiot

Enjoy peeps! Hope it's good and that you guys enjoy it. Here we go!

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

(Y/n) P.O.V

It was Sunny Sunday morning and I was busy looking for my brother. Tatsuya. He's not my real brother, i just like to call him and the other boys that. Except one. Kira Hiroto, the heir to the Kira Company and father's real son. He's my Best friend and my crush. We always like to tease each other a lot about alot of stuff. I was the only person that he warmed up to straight away when we were kids.

I'm one of the orphans here at the Sun Garden. I'm apart of the Alius Academy Soccer club. I'm a forward and I'm pretty strong.

I spot Tatsuya with midorikawa and wave to them. "Nii-chan!"

They both stop talking and smile at me. I hugged them both and they laugh. "What's wrong (Y/n)?" Tatsuya asked with a smile on his face.

"Have you seen Hiroto? I haven't seen him all day.." i asked with a small blush on my face. "Infact, yeah I did," midorikawa said with a finger on his chin.

"I saw him outside-" I ran off with out listening to the rest of his sentence and shouted.

"Thank you!!"

I reached outside and saw him practising with a soccer ball. I ran up to him but he didn't notice me. I had an idea and smirked. I creeped up behind him and shouted.

"Boo!"

He flinched and fell on the floor. The ball landed next to him and I laughed. He rubbed his butt and got up from the ground.

"(Y/n)! Don't do that!"

I laughed harder and wiped the tears that formed in my eyes.

"W-why? Scared!? Hahaha!!"

"Scared?! The Great God Striker is not scared! I was just shocked!"

I calmed down and sighed. "That was fun."

Noodle boy picked the ball and kicked it to me. He smirked as I traped the ball with my foot.

"Wanna play?"

I nodded and we played for a while until reina called us to play truth or dare. I didn't really want to play already knowing what would happen but Hiroto grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

We all sat in a circle, Hiroto sat next to me with his hand still holding my wrist. I blushed and stuttered.

"H-hiroto-kun.."

He hummed and looked at our hands and let go. "S-sorry!" He blushed and I giggled.

"Aww~! Is the God Striker blushing~" I teased and poked his cheek. He huffed and swated my hand away.

"Shut up baka!"

The game started and Suzuno asked me. "(Y/n), truth or dare?"

I thought about it. I didn't really want to do a date so...

"Truth." I answer and got worried when I saw his face. He smirked and pointed a finger at me.

"Do you have a crush on anyone of the boys sitting here in this circle?" I blushed madly and looked around at the boys. There were Tatsuya, Midorikawa, Nagumo, Suzuno and Hiroto. I looked down on my lap and weakly nodded.

"Ooh! Who?!" Reina shot up from her place next to nagumo, scaring him abit. She face was right in mine and I stuttered.

"I-I can't tell!!"

I felt embarrassed and wanted to dig a hole. But lucky they carried on with the game and we played a few more rounds. Unfortunately I didn't notice a noodle haired boy clenching his fist.

(Next day) Normal P.O.V

We had school today and it was hell! (Y/n) regret telling them that she had a crush. Hiroto wouldn't stop teasing her.

"Who is it that you like? Is it Suzuno? Or Nagumo? Or-" noodle boy was cut off by his female Bestfriend.

"Shut up! It's none of them!" She said a shut her locker and quickly walked away. Kira popped a bubble with his bubble gum and jogged after her.

"Then who??"

"Why do you want to know?" She questioned. Hiroto smirked and leaned down to her face.

"So I can get you two together."

'More like fist him into the ground..' He thought.

Her face flushed but glared at him.

"No. I doubt he likes me. I mean-just look at me!!" Hiroto looked at her and a pink hue spread on his cheeks. (Y/n)'s (h/c) hair was shining in the sun and her eyes shone like jewels. She looked so beautiful in hiroto's eyes.

'You look beautiful.' He though and cleared his throat. She stopped ranting and asked. 

"What's wrong?"

"Who's the boy? Tell me or I'm going to keep on teasing you."

(Y/n) sighed and gritted her teeth in embarrassment. "Fine! I-I'll tell you..."

Hiroto smirked. "Now...who's this boy that captured your heart." She fiddled with her hair and looked away.

"I..i like you hiroto-kun!" She exclaimed. The God Striker's eyes widened. "M-me?!"

She nodded and hid her face with her hair. Hiroto grinned and kissed her lips gently. She kissed back and tugged at his hair gently while his hands went to her waist.

They broke apart for air and Hiroto nuzzled her neck. "I love you my goddess."

His breath tickled her neck and she laughed and pushed him away lightly.

"Stop! That tickles!"

They laughed and hugged. "I love you too my God Striker." They once again connected their lips.

The End

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Sorry it's crappy. I couldn't think of anything else. See you in the next Chappy! Ja ne! 💜