Meeting |🌼| Nosaka Yuuma x Reader (Ares)

This is my own! The Taction of Tactitions is here! Make way for him! Also i don't own anything but the plot! Hehe...enjoy~!

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Normal P.O.V

It was the match against Raimon Junior High and Hakuren Junior High. It was a tense match as the raimon players started to fight amongst themselves. Nosaka watched the match with his trusty companion by his side. Nishikage sighed and commented.

"They're starting to fight.."

Nosaka hummed and nodded. The match was strange...because Raimons female Ace Striker was not playing the in game. She was a Football Ambassador to Raimon. She definatly caught the eye of the Emperor.

In the corner of his eye, he saw a girl with (H/c) hair sitting a few seats besides him. Nishikage noticed the girl too and asked confused.

"Isn't that..?"

"It is." Nosaka replied and stood up. He walked up to her and sat down next to her. She turned her eyes away from the game for a second and looked at Nosaka then back to the game.

"Why aren't you playing?" He questioned.

The girl closed her eyes and breathed out. "I wanted to see something."

The two boys looked at her in confusion. "What is that?"

"Can't tell."

"And why is that?" The first half was almost over and Raimon were still struggling.

The girl looked over at him and smiled. "Maybe cause I don't want to?"

Yuuma looked away from her with a faint blush. What was this feeling? His cheeks were burning up and his heart was beating fast.

Then the whistle blew that the first half was over. The girl stood up and quickly kissed the emperor's cheek.

"See you boys around." She waved at them and smirked at Nosaka. The pink haired boy smiled to himself and muttered.

"What are you doing to me?"

Soon it was the second half and the commentator suddenly shouted.

"What's this? Looks like Raimon is sending another player!! And it's the female Ace Striker (Y/n) (L/n)!"

The girl stood on the field and smiled as the crowed cheered her name. (Y/n) high fived Asuto and looked up at Nosaka. She winked at him and ran to her position.

Tweet!!

The kick off started and (Y/n) had the ball. She ran forward and got past a few defenders. Someoka blocked her path and she smirked.

"So we meet again, huh?"

Someoka laughed and replied. "Yes. But I won't let you through!" He tried to get the ball but (Y/n) jumped above him and ran.

"She's fast." Nishikage pulled his hands out of his jacket pockets. Nosaka nodded.

(Y/n) gritted her teeth as Atsuya was right behind her. "Not so fast princess!"

(Y/n) scoffed and smirked to herself. She kicked the ball up and whistled. Six colourful penguins appeared from the ground around her and flew to the ball in mid air. They pecked the ball and (Y/n) jumped and kicked it.

"Rainbow Penguin!" She shouted. The colourful penguins flew with the ball towards the goalkeeper. The hisaatsu move was strong and the goalkeeper couldn't block it, hence making it a goal.

"GOOAL!! Raimon's Ace Striker makes an incredible goal!"

(Y/n) landed in a crouching position with her back towards the goal. She stood up and grinned.

"Aw yeah! Way to go (Y/n)-chan!" Asuto cheered. The others congratulated her and continued playing the match.

"She's really strong Nosaka. Will we be able to defeat Raimon?"

Nosaka stared at the girl and sighed.

"We will. We have to. Even if it's my last game." He muttered the last part so that nishikage couldn't hear. With that the match carried on and in the end, Raimon won and moved on, nearing the finals.

(Later)

(Y/n) was walking out of the stadium when she saw Nosaka waiting by the enterance. She clutched her bag and walked up to him.

"Who are you waiting for?" He put his phone away and stared at her with his lifeless grey eyes.

"You, ofcourse. Want to get some ice-creme? My treat?"

(Y/n) nodded and walked together to the ice-creme shop. Nosaka ordered their cold treat and sat at a table.

"You know...I never gave you my answer." He says and looked at the girl.

"About what?" She asked while licking her melting ice-creme.

"About your sudden kiss on my cheek." She froze and hummed.

"Go on.."

He smiled and suddenly wiped the corner of her mouth with his thumb. "You got some there." Her cheeks reddened and thanked him.

"I like you too." She stopped and smiled.

"I'm glad you do Yuuma." She leaned in and gently kissed his lips. He kissed back. Her lips tasted like (f/f) ice-creme.

They broke apart and enjoyed their time together. "(Y/n), would you like to become my girlfriend?"

(Y/n)'s eyes lit up and pecked his lips.

"Yes!" She hugged him and he hugged her back. This was just the beginning of their life together.

"I love you, my empress."

"I love you too, my emperor." She cooed and burried her face in his neck. He chuckled at her and held her tight.

That was how Nosaka and (Y/n) meet and came together.

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

This was cute. Hope you all are enjoying the book so far! Comment and vote! Byee~!