I'm back |🌠| Haizaki Ryouhei x Reader (Part 1!)

This one was requested by Red_Otaku_fan

Here's the Demon on the Pitch! Hope it's what you wanted. Alright! Let's get it started with!! Here we go!

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Normal P.O.V

There was a little boy and a little girl playing soccer together by the riverbank. They were about 6 years old. The boy had short grey hair, tanned skin and yellow eyes with hints of red. The little girl had (H/c) hair and sparkling (e/c) coulour eyes.

The girl kicked the ball into the goalpost and scored a goal. "Yayy! I scored! How about that Ryouhei?" The girl excitedly asked the boy named Haizaki Ryouhei. He smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

"Great kick (n/n)! One day we'll play at the FFI one day!"

(Y/n) grinned and ran over to hug her best friend. "Yeah! And we'll always be together!"

Haizaki blinked and a little blush appeared on his face. He kinda liked the girl but he didn't know much about love, but he likes her.

"Hmm! We'll always be together! No matter what!" They made a pinkie promise and laughed.

(Few days later)

(Y/n) was going over to Haizaki's house to play. As she got there she saw another girl with Haizaki.

"Hey Ryouhei!" She called out and went over to them. "(N/n)! You made it. This is Akane! She's my new neighbour that moved her a few days ago." He introduced her and she smiled.

"Nice to meet you (Y/n)! I've heard alot about you!" Akane had her hair in two low ponytails and her hair was black.

"Really? Haha..it's nice to meet you too! Let's be friends!" (Y/n) took out her hand and akane shook it, both girls giggling.

From that day on, the three little kids played together. Akane never really played soccer so only Ryouhei and (Y/n) played.

They used to play in the river, play in a field all day long. They could never be seperated.

Until one day, Akane had to go to a special school. The two children didn't want her to go. But, they knew they had no choice.

"What's your schools name? Maybe we can come and vist?" Haizaki said and (Y/n) nodded excitedly.

"Umm..I think ares..something like that. I don't really know." She says and looked at the view from the railing that they were sitting by.

"Don't worry. We'll find the school called ares! Then well play again someday!" The (h/c) girl chimed with a bright smile that made Haizaki blush abit.

The next day Akane left and it was only Haizaki and (Y/n) left. The girl jumped on his back and he stumbled abit.

"Carry me Ryouhei! I'm tired!" She yawned as it was almost night time.

"Okay..your heavy you know." He teased as he made sure that he's holding her right. (Y/n) faked gasped and hit his shoulder.