Sick|💠|Husband! Kogure x Sick! Wife! Reader

This was requested by -JENICHAN

Hope you enjoy it and so sorry that it's sooo late. I'm back at school now and I'm under alot of pressure. So sorry if kogure is ooc. I don't know how his character is. So sowii!!! Enjoy~

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Normal P.O.V

"Achoo!"

You sneezed for the tenth time and blew your nose. You had gotten the flu and were not aloud out of bed for a week. Your husband, Kogure had requested time off to look after you. You didn't want him to miss work just because you were sick, but he convinced you that it was fine.

The bedroom door opened and in walked kogure with a bowl of soup and toast with a cup of tea. You smiled and ran a hand through your (h/c) hair.

"Kogure...I'm fine..You should go back to work!" You whined and pouted at him.

Kogure shook his head. "Nope, I told you (Y/n), it's fine. They don't mind." He sat down on the edge of the bed and placed a hand on your forehead.

"You still have a fever..have this then I'll bring you your medicines."

You sighed and nodded before carefully eating the food. As you were eating, you thought about how you had gotten to this stage in life.

Kogure was mature now than he was when he was younger. He didn't play as much pranks as he did before. He still plays pranks on you from time to time.

You finished the food and cup of tea and blew your nose as it was stuffed. Kogure walked in and handed you the medicines. You thanked him softly and gulped it down with a glass of water.

Kogure then laid down next to you and pulled you closer to him. He nuzzled his nose into your neck and you gasped.

"K-kogure! Your gonna get sick!" You scolded.

He laughed and shook his head. "I won't. Calm down." He placed a soft kiss on your lips. You kissed back and broke the kiss as you started to feel sleepy.

"Sleepy now are we?" He chuckled and ran a hand through your hair.

"Hmm..." You laid on his chest and hugged him.

"I love you kogure..."

"I love you too (Y/n)."

He placed a kiss on your forehead and fell asleep too.

A week went by quick and your were feeling all better. Accept a certain blue haired man had gotten sick.

"Achoo! (Y/n)..!"

You sighed and laughed at your husband's misery.

"Told you you'll get sick."

"Shut up.."

You kissed his cheek and smiled.

"I love you kogure."

"Me too (Y/n)."

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

GAHHH!!!! This is my most horrible one-shot ever! I'm not used to kogure and I don't really know how he acts when he's grown up but I hope you enjoyed it. It was really short and I didn't know what else to put. I'm accepting more requests btw! See yaa!