Arranged|💘| Fudou Akio x Reader (Part 2!)

This is my own! Hope you guys enjoy!! Let's begin~!

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Normal P.O.V

It was the next day and the day that (Y/n) and fudou becomes the king and queen of the kingdom. They both were abit nervous. Currently, (Y/n) was getting dressed in a fancy (f/c) dress. Haruna flattned out the creases and stood straight, looking at the (h/c) haired women in the mirror.

"You look beautiful (Y/n)-chan."

(Y/n) smiled and fiddled with her fingers. "I'm so nervous haruna-chan! What if I mess the country up? What if I don't treat the people right?! What if-"

"-You stop worrying and become queen! Along with your soon to be husband~"haruna teased her and she blushed.

"S-shut up!"

(Ceramony time)

"Do you (Y/n) (L/n), take this crown and promise to protect and serve this kingdom with all your might?"

(Y/n) nodded. "I do."

The man then turned ro Fudou who was standing next to (Y/n).

"And do you Fudou Akio, take this crown and promise to protect and serve this kingdom with all your might?"

Fudou looked at (Y/n) who was staring at him, waiting for his answer. He smirked and turned his attention back to the man.

"I do."

The man then placed the crowns on both of their heads and the man turned to the crowed down below.

"I now pronouce our new King and Queen!"

The crowed cheered and shouts of joy was heard. The two moved to the balcony and waved. (Y/n) giggled and waved down. Akio held her hand and pulled her towards him. He kissed her lips and her eyes widened. She kissed back and broke apart after a few seconds.

"Now...time for you to become (Y/n) Fudou." He whispered into her ear while smirking and she blushed.

"S-shut up!"

(Two days later)

It was finally the day that the whole kingdom had been waiting for...wedding day!! (Y/n) was nervous and kept on fidgiting with her fingers. Haruna calmed her down and helped her with the beautiful white dress.

Then helped her put on some light make up and put on her shoes then her hair

(Not good at describing but that's the wedding dress,shoes,hairstyle and bouquet

(Not good at describing but that's the wedding dress,shoes,hairstyle and bouquet. If you don't like it you can change it.)

"You look amazing, your highness!" Haruna exclaimed. (Y/n) stared into the mirror and smiled at her friend.

"Thank you haruna."

It was almost time and (Y/n) was waiting for her father by the big doors. On the other side was her soon-to-be husband and many people from different country's and friends and family. Her life would change in a few minutes!

"Are you ready (Y/n)?"

(Y/n) nodded and kissed her father on his cheek and gripped his arm and the bouquet of flowers.

"I'm ready."

The music started to play and the large doors opened. Everybody stood up and looked at the two of them. Fudou's eyes widened at the sight of (Y/n) and blushed. She caught him staring at blushed abit. (Y/n)'s mother was crying abit. As they reached the alter, her father handed her off to Fudou.

"Take care of my daughter."

Akio nodded and (Y/n) smiled at him.

The priest then started to talk. After the vows were said and the rings were exchanged the priest asked Akio.

"Do you King Fudou Akio,take Queen (Y/n) (L/N) as your lawfully wedded wife?"

Fudou looked at the (h/c) haired beauty and smiled.

"I do."

"And do you, Queen (Y/n) (L/n) take King Fudou Akio as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do!"

"You may now kiss the bride!"

Fudou spun (Y/n) around and dipped her then smashed his lips onto her's. (Y/n) kissed back and claps,cheers and wolf whisling was heard in the back ground. They parted and hugged.

"I love you Fudou Akio."

"I love you too (Y/n) Fudou."

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Hey guys! I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating and I have three requests still to do. I've been busy because I'm moving and I've got packing my stuff and helping around and it's stressful with this lockdown. This one shot didn't go the way I planned it to go cause I was stressing. But it's okay.

I'll try to update when I get the chance! Hope you guys understand. That's it for now! See you next chapter! Byee~!❤