Future |🌟| Kidou Yuuto x Reader (Go)

This is my own! I don't have wifi that's why I'm not updating and not responding to you guys messages. Hope you like it~! Enjoy!

Keys:

(S/n)= (Son's name)

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Normal P.O.V

It was a normal day in Raimon Junior High, Endou, Kidou and haruna were busy helping the Raimon soccer team. They had entered the Holy Roads Tournament. It was break time and the managers handed out the team their water bottles.

"Great training minna!" Endou cheered the team.

"Thanks Kantoku!" Tenma said happily. Haruna smiled and sat down next to her brother.

"I miss everyone..."

Kidou nodded and folded his arms. He's been trying to tell the team something really important, but didn't know how to...

"Yeah. We were just like them." The three adults chatted abit when haruna asked her brother.

"Nii-chan, how's (Y/n) doing?"

Kidou smiled and replyed.

"She's doing well."

This caught the teams attention and asked. "Who's (Y/n)?" Then something clicked into tenma's mind.

"Wait-You mean the only female ace striker of the Inazuma Japan?!" Tenma and shinsuke had stars in their eyes while the others were shocked.

Endou nodded and grinned. "Yep! That's her. She's a really nice person. I'm sure you guys would love her!"

"But..no offence but, why would kidou kantoku know about (L/n)-san?" Shindou asked confused.

Haruna laughed and hugged Kidou.

"Because~ nii-san and (Y/n) are married!" She squealed and Kidou blushed.

The team stared and shouted.

"WHAT!?" Kidou coughed and nervously smiled.

"Y-Yes it's true, (Y/n) and I are married."

Endou and haruna chuckled. The team were excited. "How long are you two married?" Aoi asked.

"Three years." Kidou answered.

"Three years of what?" A sweet voice asked behind them all. They turned and they were shocked.

There stood a women with long beautiful (H/c) hair and sparkling (e/c) eyes. She was wearing a floral dress with a pair of pumps. She held a picnic basket in her hands. She smiled and waved to the team.

Kidou stood up and rushed to her. "(Y/n)! What are you doing here?" His voice was laced with concern and shock. She looked at kidou and puffed her cheeks out. "I'm fine Yuuto. I just brought lunch for the team!" She closed eye smiled and held out the basket.

"Sugoi!!" Tenma and shinsuke drooled over the yummy, delicious food. "Thank you for the food!!" The team shouted and bowed to her. (Y/n) laughed and waved them off.

"No problem! I wanted to treat you guys!" Kidou checked her body to see if his wife was alright. "Are you okay? Is anything paining? Is the-"

(Y/n) cut him off with her lips on his. He kissed back and soon parted for air. "I'm fine Yuuto. Just have to tell them about.." She trailed off and looked up at him. The man nodded and hugged her.

Haruna caught up to (Y/n) and hugged her sister-in-law. "So, (Y/n) tell me what have you been up too lately?"

A blush rose to her cheeks and looked away. "Actually...we'd like to tell you all something." She looked up to Kidou and he smiled.

The team stopped eating and turned to the couple. (Y/n) sighed and blurted out.

"I'm pregnant!"

Silence filled the air until it registered into their heads.

"NANI?!"

Haruna squealed and tackled (Y/n). She caught the blue haired women and giggled.

"Oh my gosh! (Y/n)-chan!! I'm so happy! Congrates! How long are you?!" The (h/c) haired women chuckled and rested a hand on her stomach.

"A month and a half."

Endou patted kidou's back and congratulated him. He thanked the legendary goalkeeper and kissed his wife's forehead.

"Kantoku! (L/n)-san! Congratulations!" The whole soccer club said along with the managers. (Y/n)'s heart melted and hugged them all tightly.

"You all are just so cute!!"

They all laughed and enjoyed the time together.

(Nine months later)

(Y/n) had just given birth at the hospital. Kidou was still waiting outside with the others. It's been five hours and hadn't heard anything yet from the doctor.

"Kidou calm down. She's fine. She's in fuyuka's care!" Gouenji said.

"Gouenji is right nii-san." Haruna was worried for her brother. He wouldn't stop pacing around.

Just then fuyuka exited the room which (Y/n) was in. Kidou's eyes widened and asked.

"How is she? Are they alright?" The purple haired nurse smiled and pointed to the door.

"How about you see for yourself Kidou."

Yuuto pushed the door open and saw his wife sitting up on the bed with a bundle in her arms. She didn't notice him yet and he continued to watch her. (Y/n) wiped her tears away and smiled at the baby. He took a step forward and she noticed him.

She smiled even wider and asked.

"Aren't you coming to meet your son?"

She questioned with a grin on her lips. Kidou's red eyes widened and walked closer. He peaked inside and saw a baby staring at him. The baby cooed at him making him tear up. He had (H/c) hair and ruby red eyes.

"He's amazing..." Kidou picked the baby from his wife's arms and she asked him. "What do you want to name him?"

He thought about it and replied. "(S/n) Kidou."

Kidou pecked (Y/n)'s lips and called everyone inside. They congratulated the new parents and gave them gifts and they gushed at how cute the baby was.

"Thank you." Kidou said once visiting hours were over and everyone left besides him.

"For what?" (Y/n) rose an eyebrow in wonder. He placed the baby in it's cot next to the bed and held (Y/n)'s hand.

"For making my future brighter." With that he sealed their lips together and lived happily ever after.

The End.

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Aww~ how adorable! That was a sweet one. Hope you guys are safe at home! It sucks staying at home all the time now. Hope you enjoyed this one! See y'all lonely readers soon!!❤