Calming |🌌| Gouenji Shuuya x Shy! Reader

This one was requested by ShirouNii_

Also Gouenji is one of my fav characters! He's so handsome😍😘 hope I met up to your expectations! Enjoy!!

Keys:

(N/n)= (Nick name)

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Normal P.O.V

It was a beautiful night and the Raimon Eleven were getting ready to go to bed. Almost everbody were in bed but not a certain (H/c) haired girl. She was busy help aki, haruna and fuyuka to clean up.

"Thank you so much for helping us (Y/n)-chan!" Fuyuka says smiling. (Y/n) chuckled and wiped her hands on a dry cloth as her hands were wet of water.

"No problem! I don't mind!"

She waved goodnight to the girls and headed to her own room. She passed a certain platinum blond haired boys room and thought about him. (Y/n) had a huge crush on the Flame Striker. He was handsome, good at soccer, kind hearted and a while lot more that I can go on about, but I won't.

She was really close to gouenji, they always did everthing together. (Y/n) smiled and headed for bed.

It was about 10pm and (Y/n) couldn't sleep. She tossed and turned for the past 2 hours but to no avail, she was not tired. The girl groaned and sighed before sitting up. She didn't want to disturb the other raimon eleven,but she was too shy to call Gouenji. He normally helped her sleep when she had trouble.

She bit her lip and got out of bed, put on her slippers and opened her dorm room and looked out. She saw a figure walking and got a little scared but calmed down when only seeing that it was kidou.

"K-kidou-kun? What are you doing up so late?" The (h/c) haired female questioned, tilting her head to the side.

Kidou was surprised to see (Y/n) up at this hour but answered her question.

"Oh, (Y/n),I was getting a glass of water. Are you having troubles sleeping again?" He walked closer to the female and she nodded.

"Want me to get Gouenji?" Her eyes lit up and nodded.

Kidou smirked abit and ruffled her hair. "Go to your room. I'll tell him."

"Thank y-you kidou-kun!"

The female scurried and sat against her headboard on her bed. A few minutes later the door opened and revealed Gouenji with a tank top and some shorts on.

(Y/n) blushed and thought.

'He looks so hot- get out of my head!!'

"S-sorry if I disturbed your sleep Gouenji-san." She stuttered looking away. The boy smiled abit and got into the covers with her.

"Can't sleep again?"

(Y/n) nodded her head and buried her face in his chest. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Sleeping with him made her feel...safe,calm and the feeling of being loved.

"Gouenji-kun?"

"Yes (Y/n)?" The ace striker looked down on the girl and blushed as the moonlight shone on the both of them and it made her look even more beautiful. Gouenji also had a crush on the female soccer player but couldn't tell her. Thinking that she'll turn him down and say that she likes someone else.

"Am I...bothering you?"

His eyes widened and quickly said. "No! No, you don't! I actually like to sleep with you!" But it came out wrong.

"E-eh!?" Her face lit up in redness like a tomato. Gouenji realised what he said and quickly corrected himself with a huge blush.

"Not like that!! I m-mean trying to get you to sleep! Sometimes I can't sleep too." He confessed. The (h/c) haired girl looked at him shocked.

"W-why?"

"Because I think of you. You make my heart beat faster everytime you come around and I get flustered. You mean everything to me (n/n) and I want to be more than friends. I-I love you (Y/n)! Will you be my girlfriend? "

(Y/n) had tears in her eyes and got over her shock after a few seconds and nodded.

"Yes! I love you too Shuuya-kun!"

The platinum blond slammed his lips on hers. (Y/n) kissed back after a second and smiled in the kiss. Both of them soon had to break apart for a thing called 'air' but Gouenji continued to place kisses on her jaw, going down to her neck.

(Y/n)'s breathing got abit heavy as he softly left bites and nips on her neck. He pulled back and nuzzled in her neck.

"Promise me you'll stay with me from now on?"

"I promise (n/n). Forever and always."

After that (Y/n) passed out and shuuya fell asleep soon after his girlfriend passed out.

Extended Ending.

It was morning and the Raimon Eleven were all up and about, except for the new couple.

"Where's Gouenji and (Y/n)?" Endou asked as he stuffed his mouth with his breakfest.

"I'll go see if their awake yet." Haruna said and made her way to (Y/n)'s room first.

"(Y/n)-chan? Are you awake?" She knocked on the door but got no answer. She knocked again and called out.

"(Y/n)? I'm coming in, okay?" Haruna turned the door knob and entered the room and froze. There on the bed, Gouenji and (Y/n) were curled up together. Enjoying the warmth of each other. The girl silently squealed and pulled out her camera out of no where and took some pictures of them.

"Hehe..I'm gonna give this to (Y/n) for her birthday!" She took a few more and left the room telling the others that they both were passed out and to let them sleep in.

The team didn't suspect a thing and carried on training. Except for kidou since he knew about them.

A little while later, the couple woke up, got dressed and had something to eat and announced that they were dating.

....

...

..

.

"WHAT?!"

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °》

Phew! I had fun writing this one. Also 2 more requests to go. I'm taking requests now if you'd like to. Byee lovies!! Be safe!❤