Competition |🌹| Tsundere! Suzuno Fuusuke x Rival! Reader

This was requested by _ashuriii

Omg...that pic of Suzuno!!😍😍🔥Is it me or is it getting got in here??🔥 Here's ice princess! I don't really know how to write a tsundere character but I'll try!Hope you guys enjoy it! Here we go!

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Normal P.O.V

"YOU CHEATED!!"

"NO I DID NOT!! YOU SORE LOSER!"

"SORE LOSER?! WHO YOU CALLING A SORE LOSER, YOU DAMN ANNOYING PRICK!"

Shouts and insults were thrown at each other at the Sun Garden Orphanage. The other orphans ignored their friends yells as this happened everyday. They were quiet used to this.

(Y/n) stormed into the living room and sat down next to Hiroto on the couch. She huffed in frustration and groaned.

"That..that damn ice princess! Urgh! He thinks he's so good at everything!" She complained and got up from the couch, walking up and down.

"What did he ask you to do this time?" Hiroto asked as he looked up from his phone. "Who was the best at a video game! Obviously I won, but he said that I cheated! The nerve, to say that I cheated!!" She pulled her hair abit.

"Do you...think that he has a crush on you?" Hiroto asked raising a brow. (Y/n) fought a blush coming up to her face and scoffed.

"Why would that damn ice princess have a crush on me?! I thought he was gay for nagumo!" She said innocently with a smile on her face.

Tatsuya laughed and shook his head. "I don't think so (Y/n)."

"She cheated!! She knocked the controller out of my hands on purpose!!" Suzuno complained to midorikawa. Midorikawa was reading a book but was listening to what Suzuno had to say.

"Are you even listening!?"

"Yes. She knocked the controller out of your hands! I heard you." He looked up at the white haired boy.

"I won't give up!" He sighed and sat down on his bed.

Suzuno and (Y/n) are rivals, trying to see who was better at almost everything. They always had a competition everyday. "I'm sick and tired of her always being so good at everything!"

"Dude...do you have a crush on (Y/n)?" The green haired boy asked. Suzuno's face turned red as a tomato. He shook his head rapidly and jumped up. "N-No! What makes you think that?! What crap are you saying!?"

"Well, you always talk about her." the green boy stated. "That's because she's my rival! I have to complain! Besides, why would I like a girl like her? SHE'S SO ANNOYING!!" He defended himself.

"You like her! I'm going to tell the others~!" Midorikawa jumped up almost running out of the room but Suzuno blocked his way.

"N-NO!!! DON'T! I-I CAN'T TELL HER THAT I L-LIKE HER!!" He shouted.

"So you do! Fine. Then can we help you?" Ryuuji folded his arms and asked.