Your Smile|🌸|Gouenji Shuuya x Fudou's little sister! Reader

This was requested by DarkBladeHunter

Hope it's what you expected! Alot of requests had come in and thank you to all that requested! Important message at the bottem! Don't skip! Enjoy~!

Keys:

(B/f/n)=(Best Friends Name)

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

3rd persons P.O.V

Your name is (Y/n) Fudou. The younger sister of Fudou Akio, by a year. He's over protective over you and he's a big softie when it comes to you and you love your brother dearly.

You study at Raimon Junior High and is part of the soccer club. You were good friends with everyone in the club especially Endou. He's just a big goofball who loves soccer. You were also good friends with the flame striker, Gouenji Shuuya. You also have a crush on him.

The managers knew about your crush and told you to tell him but couldn't muster the courage to tell him as you were shy and afraid that he'll reject you. I mean he's popular with the girls in the school. You even saw him turn down tons of girls who confessed to him and he straight forwardly said no.

Besides, if Akio came to know about your crush on the Flame Striker, he'd flip. You were getting your stuff out of your locker when (B/f/n) came up to you.

"Hey (Y/n)! How is my bestie doing?"

You laughed and smiled at her while closing your locker. "Hi (B/f/n). I'm good."

The two walked down the hallway to their next class. "Have you thought about confessing?" You deadpanned and shook your head. "You know my answer (B/f/n)."

She stopped you in your tracks and placed her hands on her hips. "Why?! You know, some girl is gonna steal him before you can! Then what?!" She asked and you gently pushed her aside. "I'm scared (B/f/n). If my brother comes to know then that's even worst." You sighed and looked at her sadly.

Gouenji's P.O.V

I was talking to Endou and Kidou when I heard a laugh. I turned my head and saw (Y/n) laughing with her usual beautiful smile. She greeted (B/f/n) and they started to talk. That smile of her's...makes me fall in love with her all over again.

"Gouenji? Gouenji!!" Endou waved his hand infront of my face and i snapped out of my daze.

"W-what is it Endou?" Kidou hummed and smirked at me. I kept my face straight and tried not to blush.

"What?"

"You like (Y/n), don't you?"

I try not to blush but my face got red. Endou gasped. "Ooh. You got a crush on (Y/n)-chan! You got a crush on (Y/n)-chan!" He chanted with a grin on his face.

I burned up and the two chuckled. "Don't worry, we'll help you." Kidou said patting my back. Endou gave me a thumbs up and smiled widly. I smiled at them.

Normal P.O.V

It was lunch time and (Y/n) was on her way to the cafeteria when Kidou stopped her. She tilted her head and asked. "Kidou-kun? Is there something wrong?"

Kidou simply just smiled and handed her a letter with a red heart on it. She took the letter and asked who was it from.

"Open it and you'll know your answer." With that he left. (Y/n) blinked serveral times before walking slowly. She fingers delicately broke the seal and pulled out the piece of paper inside.

'Meet me at the Steel Tower after school. I'll be waiting.'

The handwriting looked familiar but she shrugged it off and tucked the letter in her skirt before going to meet (B/f/n).

(After school)

(Y/n) messaged her brother and lied to him and said that she had practise till late today. She just hopped that he's buy the lie. The (H/c) haired female reached the Steel Tower and saw a figure leaning on the railing.

She walked closer and her eyes widened. "G-Gouenji-kun?!"

Gouenji turned around and smiled with his handsome smile. (Y/n) felt blood rush up to her cheeks and looked away. Gouenji noticed her red cheeks and lifted her chin to look at him.

"Your cute when you blush."

(Y/n) bit her lip. "S-stop!"

The platinum haired boy smirked and pushed her gently against the railing and trapping her. Her eyes widened and held onto his shirt.

"(Y/n), i can't hold my feelings back for you and I love you!"

The girls eyes teared up and burst out crying. Gouenji was shocked and confused.

"I-I'm sorry gouenji-kun! I love you too but..my brother! He won't let me date you!" She clutched his shirt and cried.

Gouenji hugged the poor girl and rubbed her back in circles. She calmed down and he wiped her tears. He connected their foreheads and stared deeply into her eyes.

"I'll talk to him. Just let us talk and I'll make him accept this relationship." She nuzzled into his hand and smiled.

Gouenji pressed his lips on her's and kissed her deeply with love and passion. She kissed back with the same love and passion.

They broke apart and held hands.

"I love you Shuuya-kun." (Y/n) smiled sweetly and he smiled too.

"I love you too princess." He kissed her forehead and she flushed at the nickname. They made their way to (Y/n)'s house to talk to Akio.

They reached the house and (Y/n) breathed in deeply before calling out.

"Nii-san! I'm home! There's someone that I want you to meet!"

Gouenji heard footsteps coming towards them and saw the one and only Fudou Akio standing there.

(Y/n) went up to him and hugged him before speaking. "Nii-san...t-this is my...b-boyfriend. Gouenji Shuuya. Shuuya-kun, this is my brother, Fudou Akio."

Those words triggared Akio and he gripped (Y/n)'s arm. He glared at Gouenji and asked. "What makes you think that you can date my little sister?"

Gouenji stared at (Y/n) and she nodded. He looked at akio and he raised a brow, waiting for an answer.

"Well?"

"Well, i love your sister with my heart and I love everything about her. Her smile, her eyes. I would never break her heart and leave her for another." He smiled at the end and (Y/n) teared up. Akio saw the love in his eyes for his sister and sighed.

Akio let go of (Y/n) and placed his hands on his hip. "You can date her. But if you harm her in anyway then i will kill you!" He warned and Gouenji nodded. (Y/n)'s eyes lit up and hugged her brother and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you!" Akio ruffled her hair and she ran to Gouenji and hugged him.

Shuuya kissed her cheek and she giggled. "I'm so happy!" Shuuya nodded at his smiling girlfriend and nuzzled her nose with his.

"So am I."

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

A sweet ending for sweet readers! Guys please check out the request Chappy as I added a new point. It's the third one. I hope you guys understand! Next chapter out soon! Stay home lovies!❤