06 together

"I'll get it" I announce and go towards the door. I open the door to see Dylan. I can't contain the smile on my face. "Come in" I say and we walk towards the lounge. The boys give harsh looks as expected. "Guys, this is Dylan and Dylan this is bryce, Anthony, kio, Griffin, Quinton, Josh and then my brother jaden." I say and point to each of them. We go sit on one of the couches. Dylan and I on one, Josh, nessa and Quinton on another, Anthony mads and Jaden on the other one and Bryce, kio and Griffin on the last one. We were all talking and Dylan looked pretty nervous. I placed my hand on his and squeezed it so I could hopefully reassure him everything will be fine. "Hey liv, why don't you help me get the snacks" Jaden says and gives me a stare. "Yea sure" I say and we walk to the kitchen. "Why the fuck is he here" he whisper shouted at me. "Because mads and nessa invited him when we bumped into him at target, don't get mad at me" I whisper shouted back. " and it will give you a chance to meet him so I'm actually allowed to see him" I continued. "Fine. But no kissing or anything" he said strictly. "Yea Yea" I mocked him and laughed. We walked back in and I sat next to Dylan again. We stared the movie and Dylan put his hand around me. Josh raised his eyebrows at him as to say he better move that arm so he moved it behind the couch. Nessa slapped his thigh tell him to stop. The boys gave him looks throughout the movie but I told him to ignore them and gave them stares back. We ended up watching all the movies with my legs across him. We started packing up and noticed Jaden and dylan were in the kitchen alone. I went up to mads and said, "I swear if he messes this up I'm gonna kill him". We both started giggling. We finished packing up and everyone was on their phones. I was just watching them trying to figure out what Jaden was saying to him. Suddenly they did a friendly handshake and walked back over to us.

Jaden POV
While we were cleaning up after the movies I decided it would be the perfect time to pull Dylan aside and chat. So I did that. I tapped his shoulder and hand gestured in the direction of the kitchen. When we got there I just started right off the bat. "Listen, you know I'm liv's older brother and I know me and the rest of the boys come across as rude and stuff but we're just really protective of her. She was hurt by some guy in the past pretty badly and like I also don't want to lose my baby sister to be completely honest. I can tell you like her by the way you look at her and she likes you too. So I'm cool with you guys being a thing but go slow and if you break her heart I'll break you" I said and laughed at the last part. "Oh yea, she's a really cool girl and I definitely do have feelings for her. But I'll treat her right and ask her out when the times right. I get your protective of her I would be to. But thank you for letting us be together." He said back. I liked this kid he was cool. He handshaked and met up with the rest of the group.

Olivia POV
"What was that about?" I asked dylan. "Nothing Olivia!" Jaden chuckled at me. I gave him a death stare and a smile. He winked at me and smiled.

A/n ~ shits gonna go down in the next chapter so stay tuned!! 🤩