40 back in tennessee

>>> time skip 1 week <<<<

It's been a week and Noah and I have definitely perused something. I mean we're not dating but we've gotten very close. It was around 5pm on Sunday and I was sitting, leaning against Noah's chest in the living room while we were scrolling through our phones when Jaden walked in. "Hey liv, I booked us a flight home for tomorrow morning since you talked about wanting to go see mom and dad" he said pretty calmly. "WHAT!" I screamed in excitement. A smile grew on his face. I ran and jumped into his arms engulfing him in a huge hug. "Thank you jay!" I said and smiled. "Now go pack" he said and rubbed my back. I let go of him and ran upstairs.

I finished packing my clothes at around 7pm. I was packing up my toiletries when there's was a knock at the door. "Come in!" I shouted. I heard the door open and footsteps walk in. I walked out my bathroom after packing everything to see Noah just standing there. Shit he was hot.

"Hey" I said closing my suitcase. "How long are you gonna be gone for?" He asked in a sad tone. "Just a couple of days" I said walking up to him and cupping his face with my hands. He pouted in my touch and I just giggled. "Goodnight cutie, see you in a couple of days" he said and kissed my forehead. "Night" I blushed and he walked out. I got into bed and fell asleep quite fast.

I was woken up the next morning to Jaden shaking me. "Time to go" he whispered. I groaned as it was still dark outside. I got up and threw on a hoodie. I was wearing sweats and a bra already. I slipped on my Air Force ones and grabbed my suit case. We head into Anthony's room just to say we were leaving and say goodbye since he stayed up all night. Then we head into the Uber

Once we got to the airport we checked in and boarded our plane right on time. As we took off the sun was rising and Jaden was squeezing my hand since the last timer flew, I was scared on the way back from playlist. "So what's going on between you and Noah?" Jaden asked me. "I dunno I like him and I think he likes me" I explained. "Just be careful liv, because if he hurts you, he's dead" he winked at me. I just giggled and lay on his shoulder slowly falling asleep.

I woke up to the plane bouncing on the ground, meaning WE WERE BACK IN TENNESSEE!!! I was so excited. We got off the plane and got our luggage. We walked out the delta arrivals to see my mom and dad! I ran into their arms and hugged them both. I was so happy to finally see them again.

We drove back home and it was great. We just talked and caught up on everything until around 5pm. I was laying on my bed when I got a message from ally, my best friend from here.

❤️ ally ❤️

hey girl!! I heard you were in town and I'd love too see you and catch up. there's a small pool party going on a jakes tonight... please come!!

ally omg hey I missed you! I'll ask my parents because I'd love to see y'all

okay cool, let me know! xx

I got off my bed and head downstairs where everyone was watching TV. "Can I go meet up with some friends for a little pool thing?" I asked in my sweetest tone. "Uh sure honey" my dad said. I was over joyed. "Omg thank you!" I said and ran upstairs again. I texted ally and told her I'll be coming and that I'd meet her there. I changed into a bikini and then threw some shorts and a hoodie over it. I was applying my waterproof mascara when someone opened my door. It was Jaden.

"Liv don't do anything stupid tonight okay" he said strictly. "I won't I promise" I said trying to be reassuring. We then walked downstairs and Jaden drove me to jakes. "Thank you" I said and kissed him on the cheek. "Call me if anything goes wrong" he said as I closed the car door. I knocked on the front door of the house, kinda nervous if my friends would still be the same around me...