50 beaten up

(a/n ~ hello everyone i'm back! i'm really sorry for not updating for so long i've really been going through it but i'm gonna try update as much as i can from now on but with my exams coming up i don't know how much that will be. anyways love you all and hope you enjoy reading ❤️❤️)

Becca through such a hard punch I actually fell to the ground. And that's when it started. It's like they were taking all their anger out on me and I don't even know what I did to offend them. Where they jealous? Alex and Becca and some other girls kicked my stomach and my face. I had holding my head in my arms trying to protect myself.

Eventually I coughed up blood, That's when they stopped. I got into all fours and started coughing up blood. It was coming from my mouth, nose, face and stomach. I got one last kick to the stomach and they all scattered.

I lay there and cried for a little. What did I do to deserve this? I finally got up and got my bags. I limped out to the parking lot holding my stomach. All the girls had left and it started pouring with rain. I saw one of the boys sitting on the curb but I couldn't even tell who it was.

They noticed me and got out the car. Through the bluriness of my tears I saw them run up to me. That's when I collapsed in their arms and everything went black.

Josh POV
I decided I was gonna pick liv up from school. When I got to the school I parked on the curb and waited for her. All the girls came out the school but liv wasn't there. That's when it started pouring with rain.

I just waited a little longer until I saw her. She was limping. She looked up and her face was completely trashed. What the fuck happened?

"Olivia?" I shouted as I got out the car. She didn't say anything. I ran up to her and she collapsed in my arms as she fell unconscious. I picked her up bridal style and took her to the car. I strapped her in the passenger seat and put her bag in the back.

I started driving back to sway so confused on what was going on. She had been beaten up. Badly. When we arrived at sway I took off her strap and picked her up. I walked inside and couldn't see the boys.

"Guys!" I yelled. "Yea?" I got from upstairs and the lounge. "I need help" I said.

Jaden POV
I was upstairs when I heard Josh call for us to come downstairs. He must be home from fetching Olivia.

I walked downstairs and there Olivia was, completely unconscious in Joshs arms. She had been beaten up really badly. She was soaking wet from the rain. Her face was bruised and she was bleeding from her nose and mouth and parts of her face. She had tear stained cheeks. anxiety and stress ran through my blood. Who could have done this?

"What the fuck? What happened?" I asked josh and I took Olivia from him. I walked over to the couch as he explained, "I don't know I was waiting for her to come out of school, all the others came out but she didn't and then finally she did. She was limping and when she looked up she had marks all over her face and shit. I got out the car to go help her but as I got there she fell unconscious and collapsed in my arms" He explained.

I put Olivia down and put my hand in her head. She was icy meaning she was completely knocked out. I went and sat next to her and put her head on my lap. Blake passed me a blanket and I covered her.

I started thinking about who to call. I decided dylan would be the best option. So I messaged him:

Dylan

Do you know what happened to liv?

What happened to liv?!!

Come over

On my way

I put my phone down and just stared at liv. Why did I let this happen? My thoughts were interrupted by bryce saying, "stop thinking it's your fault, it's not". The man litterally read my mind. I just nodded my head at him and he gave me a little smile.

Then there was a knock on the door. It must be dylan. Anthony let him in and everyone came into the lounge. "What the fuck?" Dylan said walking in. He was shocked meaning he obviously had no idea about whatever happened. I had to ask him anyway.

"Do you know anything about this?" I asked him. He shook his head still in disbelief at what he was seeing. I heard a soft groan and I looked down to liv fluttering her eyes open.

(a/n ~ please comment any ideas you want me to put in, i'm really trying to include them all 💘💘)