26 separated

and as he said that he placed his hand on my cheek and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I knew it was wrong but it felt so good. We were kissing until we were separated by Bryce and josh. "Goodbye payton" Bryce said. He rolled his eyes, looked me up and down, smirked and walked away. I couldn't believe they did that. They pushed me into the room and closed the door.

"What the fuck?" I said kinda mad even though it was for the better. "Payton? Seriously liv?" Bryce said. "If you think chase was bad, he's worse" Josh carried on. "Stay away from him Olivia, he's bad news" Bryce said. "You guys are just saying this because you don't like it when I'm around boys" I said crossing my arms. "No, it's because Payton's serious trouble. And don't you have a boyfriend?" Josh said. "Dylan and I aren't dating yet" I said bowing my head. Bryce grabbed my shoulders. "Liv please just stay away from him" he said.

I stared into his eyes. He looked like he was telling the truth. I gave in and nodded my head. They must be right. They pulled me in for a hug and I hugged them back. I got changed into a hoodie and shorts and got into bed with Jaden. He smelt like full on alcohol but I guess I had to live with it. I soon fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning, first of course, and remembered we had a stage "performance" today. Just the boys and I. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I showered and got dressed. I did the same makeup as yesterday and this:
Hair (again her hair is brown)

 I did the same makeup as yesterday and this: Hair (again her hair is brown)

Outfit:

when I walked out the bathroom everyone was awake, but Jaden

when I walked out the bathroom everyone was awake, but Jaden. Nessa and mads head into the bathroom. "Jae?" I said and started shaking him lightly. "Jae!" I almost shouted. He woke up. I sighed with relief. "We have a stage meeting? You need to get up" I said. He sat up and held his head in his hands. I got a bottle of water and gave it to him. He drank it with a headache pill. "Cmon" I said lifting him up. I got out a pair of jeans and a hoodie and helped him get changed. He started going pale. "Tell nessa and mads to get out the bathroom!" I shouted at josh.

"Guys jadens about to hurl, get the fuck out!" He shouted through the banging. They unlocked the door and rushed out. I dragged Jaden into the bathroom until he was on his knees and over the toilet. He soon vomited while I rubbed his back. Once he was done he sat back against the wall. "You okay?" I asked. "Yea that made me feel better" he said with a little smile. I wiped his mouth and we walked out to let mads and nessa finish. Jaden drank more water and then we waited for everyone to be finished. "Thanks monkey" he said and pulled me into a hug. "Of course" I said.

We went downstairs for breakfast. I got a piece of toast with peanut butter and jam. I made Jaden eat a crossant and more starches to make him sober again. Once we finished we head off to the stage. We waited to go on and the host started. "Ladies and gently the moment you've been waiting for... swayla!!!" She shouted and we all ran on. The crowd went wild! I sat in between Quinton and Bryce. "So introduce yourselves" she started. We went in a line. "Yo what's up I'm kio cyr ""I'm Jaden hossler""I'm bryce hall""I'm Olivia hossler""what's up I'm Quinton Griggs""how's it going I'm Josh richards"" I'm griffin Johnson""and I'm anthony reeves" we all said. "And we're swayla" we all said at the same time. The crowd litterally went wild.

"So let's just get straight into your questions" the host said to the fans. The mic was passed to this little girl. "Uh my question is for Olivia" she started nervously. "Yea?" I asked in my sweetest voice. "Uh what's it like living with a bunch of boys?" She asked. "Well they're kinda mean, smell real bad and are very annoying but it's doable" I said as a joke. Bryce lightly smacked the back of my head. "She's lieing, we are very nice to her" he said. "You literally just smacked me" I said with a giggle. Everyone started laughing.

The fans asked the boys a bunch of questions, me too, until it was handed to one girl. "My question is for Olivia, Uh of you could date any one of the sway boys, who would it be?" She asked. I got kinda nervous. They all shot a look at me because I guess they were curious. "Uhhh" I said and looked over at Jaden. He gave a worrying look. "I mean as I said earlier they all smell really bad so none of them" I said with a little giggle. Everyone started laughing.

A few questions later the performance ended. I was relieved. We all walked off. "Nice cover up liv" Jaden said and put his arm around my shoulder. "Thanks" I said with a smile. We went into the lobby to meet some fans and take some pictures. I also took some pictures with some of the girls.

We head upstairs and decided to just have a chill night before the last day tomorrow where there was gonna be a pool party and night party and everything. We ordered some pizza, drinks and snacks off postmates and Jaden, mads, Josh, nessa, charli, Bryce, addison and I watched a movie. Everyone left and we all went to bed.