32 confused

We sat there for what felt like forever but was only and hour. I had her hand in both of mine and was resting on them. Josh and griffin were just sitting there. Suddenly I heard a soft broken voice say, "J?"

Olivia POV
I woke up in a hospital room. I saw griffin and josh sitting in the corner of the room on chairs with their heads in their hands. I looked down and Jaden was holding my hand in both of his and leaning her head on it. What the fuck happened? "J?" I said but it came out all broken and soft. His head shot up and so did griffins and joshs. "Liv!" He nearly screamed and embraced me in a bear hug. I hugged him back still confused onto what happened. "what's going on?" I asked but it came out in a raspy tone and lifted my head up sending an immediate headache to my head. "Aahh" I shouted and held my head. "Shhh just lay down" griffin said and gently pushed my down so I lay back on the pillow. Then a doctor walked in. "Hi Olivia, how are you?" The doctor asked. "Been better" I said. Jaden glared at me trying to tell me to be nice. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not sure if you remember, but you were drugged and unconscious for a while, but looking at your vitals everything seems to be fine. I'm gonna have to ask you to stay the night just to monitor you and if everything goes smoothly, you should be outta here by tomorrow afternoon, sleepwell" he said and walked out.

I looked over at Jaden. "Drugged?" I asked. I could see the hurt in his eyes. "I'm gonna explain everything tomorrow but I need you to get some sleep" he said still holding my hand. Griffin went back to sway to tell everyone what was happening. Josh slept on a chair and Jaden sat on the same chair next to me and lay his head on my bed. They both fell asleep and I just lay there and stared at the ceiling.

What happened? I was drugged so does that mean I was raped. Holy shit was I raped. As all my thoughts bundled in my head I was starting to get overwhelmed. I could feel tears starting to collect in my eyes and my chest tighten up. Oh fuck. My heart rate sped up and the monitor next to me started beeping out of control. I heard Jaden groan and flutter his eyes open. He looked up at me. I was really struggling at this point. "Liv? What's the matter?" He asked and pulled me into a hug. I nurse rushed into the room. "Everything okay?" She asked and turned on the light causing josh to wake up. "Yes ma'am, she's just anxious" Jaden responded for me. She nodded her head and gave me a little smile. She closed the door and left. "Your okay, let's just breathe" Jaden said now turning to me. I moved over and he came and lay next to me. I dug my head into his chest and slowly my breathing returned to normal and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and Jaden was still next to me. Josh gave me my phone and I scrolled through Instagram for a little to take my mind off things

@jadenhossler

👥 @oliviahossler

👥 @oliviahossler

@jadenhossler: to the strongest girl I know ❤️ love you sis

comments

@joshrichards: my favorite siblings

@brycehall: get better soon kid ❤️

@oliviahossler: love you big bro ❤️

@madlewis: get better soon Livvy 🥺

@charlidamelio: sending all my love to you liv 😘

@user1: OMG WHAT HAPPENED

@user2: hope she's okay 🥺

tap to load more comments...

The nurse then came in and disconnected me from the wires. "You are free to discharge whenever your ready" she said with a smile. "Thank you" Josh said and she left. I sat up for the first time since I got here and felt nauseous but just ignored it. I moved my legs over to the side of the bed and put my feet down on the ground. As soon as I stood up my legs felt like jelly and I couldn't hold myself up and fell straight to the floor. Josh and Jaden were still trying to pack everything up and didn't even notice. "Uhh guys?" I scoffed. "Yea? Shit Olivia" josh said and ran over to me. He pulled me up and placed me back in the bed. "Are you okay?" Jaden asked placing his hands on my knees. I just nodded. They cleaned everything up and Jaden helped me change into a hoodie and sweatpants they bought for me. Jaden carried the bags while josh helped me walk. My arm was over his shoulder while his arm was around my waist.

We walked out to jadens car and they put me in the back seat. Jaden drove us home. I was still feeling nauseous so maybe if I fell asleep I would feel better afterwards. I fell asleep during the drive.

Jaden POV
when we got back to sway, I noticed Olivia fast asleep in the back seat. Josh took the bags and I carried Olivia bridal style into the house. As soon as we opened the door the boys started screaming "welcome home!". "Shut up! She's asleep dickheads" Josh whisper shouted with a little chuckle. I couldn't help but chuckle a little too. Luckily she didn't wake up. I carried her up to her bed and tucked her in. I noticed she looked a little pale but I'm sure it's okay, maybe I'll just ask griffin later. My biggest delema at this point was 'how the hell and I meant to tell liv she was raped?'