46 you cant let her control you

"Yea okay" Bryce said. "She'll be here in 10" Quinton  and walked back inside. Quinton and I don't talk as much as we used to but we're still friends.

I decided now was a good time to get up to the room before anyone arrived. I swam over and got out the pool. I picked up my towel and wrapped it around myself when Jaden came up to me. "Where you going?" He asked. "Anywhere she isn't" I said turning around to walk inside but he grabbed my wrist before I left.

"No liv, you can't let her control you" he said. "Looks like she already does, I don't wanna be around her and I don't need drama right now" I said. "You can't stay in your room the whole time, I don't want her to ruin your life while she's here" he said concerned. "It's okay jay, just have fun" I said and turned around and left.

I went upstairs and closed the door behind me. I dried off and got changed into a red crop top and black denim shorts. I then lay on my bed for a little and scrolled through tiktok.

I suddenly heard footsteps coming up the stairs and towards the room. That's when the door opened and Cynthia appeared. "What's up loser" he said in a non jokingly way. "Hi" I said. "Why aren't you downstairs?" She asked as if she didn't know already. "I'm just staying out of your way so no drama happens" I said. "You scared?" She scoffed. "I'm not scared of you Cynthia" I said.

"Well if your not a pussy, come downstairs and if you are you can be fucking loser and stay in your room, your choice slag" she said and walked off. How the heck did she manage to put so many rude names in once sentence? But anyways I wasn't going to show her that she got to me so i got up, held back my tears and walked downstairs.

I walked downstairs to see the boys with a bunch of girls. I walk further into the house and see nessa. Hell no. I turned around and walked upstairs but someone grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. It was josh. "Livvy where you going, please stay down here" he said. "You expect me to stay in the same room as your ex, who literally tried to beat me up? I'm fine" I said and turned around. "Olivia please" Jaden said now walking towards the stairs and into the conversation. "You guys can't expect me to sit here with the girl who threatens me and other one who nearly beat the shit out of me, sorry but I'm out, enjoy your little party" I said and with that walked up the stairs and into the room.

I went and put on my checkered vans and grabbed my skateboard. I called dylan to see if he would hang out with me.

D: hello?
O: hey, it's liv, I was wondering if I could come over, I can't be here right now
D: sure I'd love you too come
O: thank you, be there in 10

I hung up, grabbed my skateboard, went downstairs and put the door before anyone noticed I left. I skateboarded all the way to Dylans house and knocked on the door.

"Hey" he said. "Hi" I said and we walked up to his room. I sighed as I lay on his bed. "What's up?" He asked turning back to his PlayStation. "The boys are having a thing at the house and that girl Cynthia, the one who threatened me at playlist and nessa, the girl who tried to beat me up a few nights ago, are there and I just couldn't do that" I explained

"I understand, well just know you can come here anytime" dylan smiled at me. I smiled back. "Thanks D" I said. Dylan carried on playing is video game and I honestly didn't mind. I just watched until I got a phone call.

"Who is it?" Dylan asked. I showed him my phone screen that said "Blakey Blake 🐢" on it as I sighed. "Just answer, it will be fine" he reassured me. I pressed accept.

O: hello?
B: liv where are you?
O: I'm at Dylan's
B: *inaudible*
B: wait mads wants to talk to you
O: uh okay
M: hey honey
O: heyy
M: are you okay?
O: yea okay I'm just hanging out with Dylan while the party goes on
M: you didn't wanna stay?
O: nah Cynthia and nessa are there and Cynthia already came up to my room and started calling me names

Dylan turned around on his chair and mouthed "you never told me that". I shrugged my shoulders.

M: oh okay well I'll stay after the party so we can talk when your home
O: okay love you
M: love you

I hung up the phone and Dylan was still staring at me. "She what?" Dylan asked in disbelief. "She just came into my room and started calling me a loser and a slag and things like that" I explained. "A what?" Dylan asked now mad. "You called me that once tho" I scoffed. "Yea and that was the biggest mistake I've ever made" he said

We sat in silence for a little. "Yea that's not happening" he said standing up. "What do you mean" I now stood up. "We going over there right now" he said.