18 football game

It was Friday morning. The whole week went by slow since I was finally back at school. Dylan and I have been talking and I convinced the boys to let Dylan and I see each other but we don't go to each other's houses. There was a pep rally at school today and a football game tonight and I was super excited. I woke up that morning and curled my hair and did natural makeup and got into my cheer uniform and on of the boys hoodies I walked downstairs and grabbed a banana and Anthony drove me to school. When I got there I was greeted by paige and Gabi , Dylan, Will and Jackson. We walked in together. The school day went by and the pep rally was a blast. I was told to be back at school by 5:30pm and the game was at 7pm. Kio picked me up from school and we went back to the sway house. I walked in and sat down on the couch with the boys. "Long day?" Griffin chuckled. "You know it's hard to be the life of the school" I said with sarcasm and a sigh and they all laughed. "Oh and we're coming to your game tonight" Jaden announced "well some of us" he continued. "You'll be attacked by girls" I said. "Oh shit we didn't think of that" josh said and looked over at Jaden. "Okay so maybe we will pass on this one" griffin said and I just giggled. They're really dumb sometimes. "Just call if anything happens" Jaden said and I nodded.

I re-curled my hair and put it in a high pony with a bow. I did my makeup and put on my uniform. I went downstairs and josh took me back to school. As we got there I was about to step out when josh grabbed my wrist gently, "hey liv, promise me you'll call if anything happens" he said looking deep into my eyes. "I promise" I said with a nod. I don't understand why they're so nervous about me coming to this game. He let go of me and I walked into the locker room. I set my stuff down I walked to meet the girls on the field and took my phone, water bottle and extra things with me. We stretched, drank water and marked our routines. Finally the stands were filling up and the opposing team arrived. The game started and by half time we were winning with a short lead. I was cheering and looking in the crowds. I was looking around and along the fence when I noticed someone staring right at me. It was chase. My heart sunk to my stomach as fear filled my body. We did one final cheer and then the coach said we could take a break. I picked up my phone and texted Jaden.

Big bro ❤️

Somethings not right

What do you mean?

Incoming call....
Big bro ❤️
Accept // Decline

J: Olivia what's going on
O: chase is here
J: what! where?
O: he's on the sidelines by the fence just staring at me
J: I'm coming
O: no Jaden you can't, there's a lot of girls here
J: Olivia I don't care, he's going to hurt you it's what he went there to do, I'm coming now
O: Jaden I'll be f-

He hung up. Agh I really hope nothing bad happens. The whistle blew and I had to get back to cheering. We did a routine and then just tried to hype up the crowd and stuff. I saw Jaden come with josh and Bryce. They were on the other side of the stands to where chase was standing. I pulled away for cheering and went over to them. "Where is he?" Jaden said right off the bat. "Stop okay you're gonna make a scene" I whisper shouted. "Olivia I don't care where is he?" He said. "Guys cmon help me out here" I said looking at bryce and josh. "He's not wrong. We came here for a reason liv" Bryce said. I just shook my head and looked down. "Liv I promise I won't cause anything, just tell me where he is" Jaden said gently lifting my chin forcing me to look at him. "On the other side of the stands" I mumbled in defeat. Jaden then cupped my face, kissed my forehead and walked across the stands with Bryce and josh following towards chase. All the girls eyes went from the field right to the boys. I went back into the field and acted like nothing happened while in actual fact I was watching Jaden josh and Bryce. Once they got to the other side chase wasn't there. Jaden looked over at me in confusing and I just gave the same look back. I don't understand. Where did he go?