16 can we talk

I couldn't believe one of Gabi's boyfriends friends had to be dylan. As they were walking towards the boat, Dylan finally looked up. We made eye contact and locked it. I broke it by looking down and shaking my head. For fuck sakes why did he of all people need to come with. "Hey babe!" Gabi said and hugged her boyfriend (Will) as they stepped on the boat. While they all got onto the boat Gabi started. "So guys you know paige but this is Olivia, she's kinda new but yea and then liv this is Will, my boyfriend, Jackson and Dylan." I know what your thinking and no I never told the girls about my relationship with dylan.

Gabi started up the boat and off we went. I was drinking a white claw at the back of the boat and talking to paige when Dylan came up to us. "Hey paige you mind if I talk to Olivia?" He asked. I just rolled my eyes. "Yea sure" she said and got up and head over to the rest. "Hey liv" he said and sat down across from me. "Hi" I said not looking at him in the eye. I started to tap the side of my can with my nails during the awkward silence. "Please can we talk" he practically begged. "Go ahead" I said as I crossed my arms and looked at him. "First of all, when I called you what I called you in the hall that day, I swear I didn't mean it okay. I was angry and I said it in the heat of the moment. And secondly what your brother and his friends saw on that Instagram page, it was from last year and I moved away from that friend group. I wasn't planning whatsoever to do that to you I swear. Just please give me a second chance liv" he said. I really wanted to forgive him because I could tell he was being honest. "Yea okay" I said with a little smirk. "Wait what?" He said surprised. "Yea okay I'll give you a second chance" I clarified. "Yes" he punched the air and I just giggled. We hugged and went to join the others.

We had lots of fun that day. We went tubing and tanned on the boat. We drank a few white claws but were all completely sober and it was just lots of fun banter. I was glad dylan and I sorted out our shit and maybe I would actually go back to school next week. But what I wasn't ready for was to go home. Once we packed the boat away and said by to the boys. gabi's dad picked us up and dropped paige and then me at home. I said thank you and opened the front door hesitantly. I had been mentally preparing myself the whole drive here. I set my stuff down on the kitchen counter and that's when the boys came into the kitchen since they heard it. They just death started me. "Well if you have nothing to say then I'm just gonna go to the room" I said as took a step forward. "Oh no we have stuff to say" Anthony said and stepped infront of me and blocking me off. "Olivia what the fuck were you thinking?" Josh started off. "What do you mean bryce knew where I was" I said in defense. "Bryce isn't me! Your big brother Olivia! Your my responsibility wether we're fighting or not!" Jaden shouted. "So what I'm just another thing your responsible for like another one of your liabilities?" I shouted back. "That's not what I meant liv-" he started. "Well it sure as hell sounds like it " I cut him off and ran into upstairs and into the bathroom since I don't have my own room. I locked the door and just cried on the floor. Is that all I am? a liability?

A/n ~ sorry for the short chapter 🥺 and if your wondering this is what dylan looks like :