34 angry boys

>>>time skip - 2 days <<<

It's been 2 days since Jaden told me about what really happened at the party. Since then I have locked myself in the bedroom noah is meant to move into with Blake, but Blake's staying with Bryce for the moment I don't know why. I haven't eaten or drank any water. I've just cried and slept. I haven't even been on social media. The boys have been knocking at my door and asking if I'm okay and everything but I don't respond. They probably think I'm dead.

I decided it was time to unlock my door and talk to them. As I opened the door Jaden was sitting outside on the floor with his head in his hands. "J?" I said. His head shot up. He looked sleep deprived and sad. "Liv" he said and engulfed me in a hug. I hugged him back. "You're okay!" He said. I nodded into his chest. We walked downstairs and all the boys were there. When they saw me they ran over and hugged me. "Thank god" and "are you okay" we're said all around. I gave them a weak smile.

We hung around that day and watched movies. I then got a call. I picked up my phone and saw it was dylan. I walked into the kitchen and picked it up.

O: hello?
D: hey liv, how are you?
O: getting better thank you how about you?
D: yea I'm okay
O: I just wanted to thank you for everything you helped me with on the night of the party. I know how you found me and I couldn't thank you enough. We should get together soon. I miss you
D: I'll always be here for you liv, miss you too and I'll see you at school when your ready to come back right?
O: yea I hope so
D: me too, well I just wanted to see how you were before I left for dinner with my family
O: I appreciate it D thank you
D: okay talk later liv
O: bye

I hung up and went back into the lounge. "Who was that?" Blake asked. "Oh just dylan from school" I said with a smile. We carried on watching the movie. Noah eventually arrived and settled in. We then ordered postmates for dinner (Chick-fil-A) and all went to bed at around 12am, finally back with the josh and Jaden.

I woke up the next day to arguing between everyone in our room. What the hell was happening. "He's posting absolute bullshit on social media that isn't even true, trying to make people hate me. Why shouldn't I be mad!" Jaden shouted. "He hooked up with nessa and it's been a week since we broke up, tell me that's not fake!" Josh then joined in. I guess they werent arguing with eachother they were just mad about what was going on. But what was going on?

"What's going on?" I groaned as I stretched and rubbed my eyes. "Chase is exposing all of us on Twitter when some of it isn't even true and he hooked up with nessa last night" Bryce explained. I grabbed my phone and looked through tiktokroom and Twitter only to see that he wrote a long paragraph about mostly sway members. At the bottom it said "and Olivia is cheating on her boyfriend from school with Noah right now". WHAT THE FUCK! First of all dylan isn't my boyfriend, and secondly Noah and I didn't do anything.

We all went downstairs and started tweeting:

 Etc y'all know what happened (I hope)

We were all really angry. I was getting an emens amount of hate via dms. I didn't tell the boys about it though because they had enough stress to deal with. I decided to go up to my room for a bit to clear my head but ended up silently crying. I did it for about an hour before heading into the bathroom and washing my face. I walked downstairs to some very angry boys.

"We're going over, now!" Jaden said. Kio went home, ant was with Avani and griff was already at the hype house so it was just bryce,Blake, Josh, jaden, Noah and I going. "Must I come?" I asked. "No I don't want you getting involved" Jaden said. "She can't stay here alone" Bryce argued. "Shit, okay come" Jaden said and we head to the cars.

Bryce, Blake and Noah went in bryces car and we all went in jadens car. He was mad and I could tell. "Jaden slow down" I said from the back. He didn't respond and kept his eyes on the road. I feel like josh should be the most mad out of everyone but it seems like Jaden is.

We arrived at the hype house and Jaden went onto Instagram. Was he about to start a live stream? "Jaden wait!" I grabbed his wrist and stopped him while everyone went ahead. "Why are you so mad about this?" I asked. He sighed and looked into my eyes. "Because first of he spread lies about all of us, my second family but most importantly he spread rumors about my blood family, my baby sister. Olivia he spread lies about you and that will never go down well with me no matter who the person is. That's why I'm mad" he explained. Wow he really went through all this trouble for me. We had a big hug and then walked up to the house.

Jaden started the live stream and all I could think of was how much shit was about to go down.