47 no need to make a scene

"No no no Dylan please" I begged. "What the fuck liv, she's not getting away with that" he insisted. "Dylan it's okay, I'm okay" I said as he grabbed his car keys off the counter. He looked into my eyes as if he was looking into my soul. "Yea no we going right now and if your not coming I'll go alone" he said as he opened the front door and walked outside. I sighed as I followed him to his car.

"But I'm okay" I said as we hopped in the car. "Your the worst liar I've ever met" he said. I mean I was a little hurt by what cynthia said but not too bad. He backed out the garage and started driving to sway.

Once we got there we parked and he got out immediately. "Dylan wait" I said running to catch up to him. "Please don't make a scene" i begged as I grabbed his wrist. "Depends on how mad she gets me" he said and barged through the front door.

Everyone's head shot towards us as he slammed the door open. Jaden walked over to us. "What's going on?" Jaden asked. "Nothing" I said. "No it's not nothing that Cynthia chick called her a slag" Dylan said. "She what?" Jaden looked at me. "I-It's nothing it doesn't matter" I insisted really trying to not cause drama.

"Of course it fucking matters" Jaden said and turned to walk away I'm guessing to confront her. "Jaden wait" I then grabbed on to his wrist. "There's no need to make a scene" I said. "I'm not causing a scene I'm asking her to leave" Jaden said like it was nothing. "Please I'm okay what she says doesn't affect me" I lied.

"Damm you must get your horrible liar jeans from dad" he said and walked outside to the pool where everyone now was. Dylan and I followed. "Yea uh Cynthia, yea I'm gonna have to ask you to leave" Jaden announced. "What why?" Quinton stood up for her. "Yea no one calls my sister names like that, sorry honey" Jaden said. I couldn't hold back my laugh so I let out a little giggle.

I saw Quinton look at Cynthia with disappointment. "Oh and anyone who feels like she's in the right and wants to go with her, feel free but don't expect to be invited back here" Jaden finished off. Cynthia grunted off and left.

"Thanks jay" I side hugged him. "Of course monkey" he smiled. "You wanna stay?" Jaden now asked dylan. He looked at me and then shrugged. "Why not" he said. I smiled and ran upstairs to put on a bikini and get dylan some boardshorts.

Once we finished getting changed we went outside to meet up with everyone else. We walked out the door to the pool when Quinton came up to us. "Hey liv can we speak for a sec?" He asked. I looked at dylan and he walked away to go talk to the boys.

"What's up?" I asked. "I just wanted to apologize for what Cynthia said, I had no idea and I'm just really sorry" he said. "It's okay it's not your fault" I reassured him with a smile. "Cool so we good?" He asked. "We all good" I smiled and then we went to join the others.

I walked over to Dylan who was talking to blake. "Hey I wanna introduce you to someone" I said as I patted Dylan's shoulder. I turned around and walked towards Noah as Dylan followed.

"Noah this is my best friend dylan and Dylan this is my close friend Noah" I said. "What's up bro" Noah said and they dabbed up and talked for a while. I was happy they were getting along you know.

Then Dylan went to go talk to someone else and left Noah and I alone. "Hey" he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hey" I giggled. "Can I ask you something?" He asked. "Sure" I said and looked up at him

"Are you sure you and Dylan are just friends?" He asked. "Of course, I promise the only person I have my eye on is the person in front of me" I said and put my hands on his abs. "Okay, I trust you" he shrugged his shoulders.

For the rest of the day we all just chilled by the pool. I talked to mads and all the girls expect nessa. Finally everyone left and we ordered some dinner. I showered and got into bed. I was scrolling through my social media's when Jaden and josh came into the room and got into their beds.

"So liv what do you think about going back to school on Monday?" Jaden asked hesitantly as he looked up from his phone. "Uhm okay" I said now hesitantly. "I just think it would be better to get back into the swing of things" Jaden said. "Yea sure I'll go" I said even though I did not wanna go whatsoever. "Cool" he said.

Fuck me. Now I probably have to face him. My rapist.