39 not the reason im crying

"What's wrong" he asked. "Oh nothing, it doesn't matter" I said and wiped my face. "Seriously what's going on?" He asked. "Jaden it's okay, really" I said again. "You sure?" He asked. "Promise" I said. "Okay" he said and got up to sit on his bed. I held back my tears, picked up my phone and started looking through my social media's.

"Liv I didn't mean what I said I-" Noah said bursting into the room but stopped when he saw Jaden. Jadens face turned from just casually looking through his phone into anger. "So you the reason she's crying" Jaden said and put his phone down. He stood up and walked over to Noah. He got real close. I picked up my phone and texted josh.

joshie 🥺

get in the room rn!

which room?

ours dumbass

why?

because I fucking said so now come!

"Stop Jaden, just leave it" I said and stood up from my bed. "Why's she crying" Jaden said looking dead into Noah's eyes. "Listen bro just hold on" Noah said backing up. Jaden carried on walking towards Noah. "Why's she crying?" Jaden asked again. "Jaden stop" I said sternly. He didn't listen. That's when josh rushed in. "Woah woah woah what's going on" Josh asked now standing infront of Jaden and getting him to back up.

"Olivias been crying and it's his fault" Jaden shouted. "Woah what" josh asked now turning around. "Josh please that's not what I asked you to come for, please just-" I started but he cut me off. "Nah nah if he's the reason your crying, there's gonna be an issue" Josh said looking dead at Noah now too. "He's not the reason I'm crying, now please we will leave and y'all can stay" I explained. "Your lying" Jaden said. "I'm not" I said and at that point I'd had enough.

I grabbed Noah's hand and walked him to my his room. I opened the door, walked in as he followed and shut and locked the door behind us. "You were saying" I said. "Liv I didn't mean what I said, that came out in the heat of the moment. What I meant was yes I've been distant from everyone but that's not your fault that's mine and I'm really sorry for what I said I jus-" he said in one breath but I cut him off by walking towards him and kissing him.

I've wanted to for the longest time and I guess this was the right time since he really needed to shut up. I forgave him so I walked up to him, cupped his face and kissed him. He leaned down to reach me and we kissed.

I then pulled away seconds later completely overthinking what I just did. "I-I'm so sorry I just wanted you to stop talking and thought that was the best way to do it but now it was just stupid I'm sorry" I said as he was silent. I turned around and went to open the door when he grabbed my waist, spun me around and cupped my face. "Who said I didn't like it?" He said as a smirk appeared on his face.

Butterflies filled my stomach and he leaned in. Our lips connected and locked. He slid his tongue into my mouth and we made out for a few minutes. I then pulled away and looked down trying to hide how much I was blushing. I just shook my head with the biggest smile on my face and left the room.

That was amazing. He's a great kisser and so fucking hot, and cute... and sweet... and funny... and thoughtful... and he smells real good. Oh shit... do I officially like have a crush on noah?