30 completely unconcious

(A/n ~ I have made the descion that Olivia and Dylan need to just be best friends. I'm very sorry for the sudden change and for everyone who ships them together but I have other plans in which they need to be best friends for. Sorry if I disappointed anyone. Love you all ❤️)

I woke up the next morning in a good mood. I decided to make everyone breakfast. I got out of bed quietly since josh and Jaden were still asleep, head downstairs and started to cook. I made chocolate chip pancakes, cut fruit, eggs and bacon. Slowly the boys started coming down and I handed them each a plate. We talked about random things until my phone started to ring. It was dylan

D: Olivia?
O: hey, what's up?
D: oh hi, so I just wanted to quickly ask you something. There's a party tonight for the football team and there will obviously be others there, but I just wanted to know if you wanted to come?
O: uh I'd love to! I'll talk to the others and then I'll text you
D: cool, hopefully see you then
O: bye

I hung up and went back to the table. "Who was that?" Josh asked. "It was dylan, and he invited to me a party" I said hesitantly, "can I go?" I asked. They all looked at eachother. "Sure, but no drugs and don't get drunk" Jaden said strictly. "Deal! Thanks guys" I said with a big smile. I got up and ran over to Jaden and hugged him. I then texted dylan.

Dyl 🤩

They said yes 🥰

Perfect, I'll see you there 😉

I smiled at my phone screen and then shut it off. For the rest of the day I attempted to play fortnight even though I suck and chilled with the boys. Josh also asked me to be in his tea tok video which I was kinda surprised about but it was super fun. Finally at around 5;30pm I started to get ready since the party was at 7. I finally changed into this:

Hair (her hair is brown tho)

Makeup

Outfit

Outfit

I slipped on my air forces and head downstairs

I slipped on my air forces and head downstairs. Jaden was taking me so we got in the car and started driving. "And liv if anything happens, just call me" he said reassuringly. I nodded my head and we arrived at the party. I stepped out the car and walked in. My body flooded with anxiety as I tried to push through the crowds and find dylan. When I finally saw him sitting on the couches our eyes met and he came over to me. "Hey" he said. "Hi" I said back and we hugged. "Wanna get a drink?" He asked and I nodded. We head to the kitchen if this house and got a drink. He handed me one and started talking to some friends. I noticed my shoelace was untied so I placed my drink on the counter and bent down to tie my lace not thinking much about it. I then stood up and took my drink. I followed dylan to the couches and he started talking to his friends.

As I was drinking from my cup I started feeling really dizzy. I don't understand it's my first drink and I'm not a lightweight whatsoever. "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" I said to dylan. He looked at my confused, "are you okay?" He asked. "Yea I think" I said then stood up and walked off. I went upstairs and walked into a room. "Shit" I said to myself since it wasn't the bathroom. I turned around and a tall guy was standing infront of me, but it wasn't dylan. "Sorry" I said and tried to walk past him. He blocked me. He walked towards we causing me to walk backwards. I was still dizzy though. "This won't take long" he said and started to kiss me. "Stop" I said breaking the kiss. He pushed me into the bed and pinned my arms above my head. I tried to get away but felt myself getting weaker and weaker until everything went black.

Dylan POV
When liv said she needed the bathroom I could tell something wasn't right. After 5 minutes I decided to go check on her. I went upstairs and when I opened the bathroom door, she wasn't there so I decided to go look the others rooms. I looked in two and when I opened the door to one I saw Jake ontop of someone. Just to make sure it wasn't liv, I walked around them to see liv completely unconscious with her hands pinned above her head and Jake having sex with her. "Jake What the fuck!" I shouted and pushed his off causing him to pull out. He fell to the floor and buckled up his pants and ran out. I decided to confront him later and take care of liv. I pulled her underwear and denim shorts up. I started tapping her face lightly but it was no use. He drugged her hard. I pulled her phone out of her back pocket and called her brother.

J: hello?
D: hi it's me, dylan
J: what's up man
D: It's Olivia
J: what happened *worry present*
D: she told me she was going to the bathroom so she went but after 5 minutes I found it suspicious so I came upstairs and walked in the bathroom to not find her. So I started looking and I walked in one of the room to find her completely unconscious. I think she was drugged
J: fuck okay I'm coming

He hung up and sat next to Olivia. I didn't mention the rape part because I knew he would break down. I mean anyone would when they hear that their little sister was raped. After 10 minutes Jaden, Josh, griffin I think his name is and Bryce arrived. They ran in and Jaden picked up Olivia bridal style. "Thanks dude" he said and he looked like he had been crying. I nodded my head in response. As they were about to leave I grabbed the griffin guys arm to pull him back. "She was raped man, but I didn't want to be the one to tell him, it's not my place" I explained. He sighed and said "thanks man". We dabbed up and he left with the others.