43 is that all you have to say?

Jaden and I grabbed our bags and started heading to the arrivals gate. There we saw bryce and kio. We hugged and everything and then got in the car and drove to sway. When we got there, we were welcomed by everyone but of course Noah wasn't there. All the boys started catching up but I decided to go see if Noah was actually home.

I ran upstairs and hesitantly knocked on his door. There was no answer. I did it again. "Come in" A voice said. I opened the door to see Noah laying on his bed on his phone. "Hey" I said and closed the door behind me. "Hi" he said and looked back down at his phone screen. "How've you been?" I asked awkwardly. "Fine" he says not making eye contact.

"Seriously? Is that all you have to say?" I raised my voice. "What do you want me to say Olivia!" He shouted. "Noah I'm sorry okay how many times must I say that for you to forgive me!" I shouted back. "I do forgive you, we weren't even dating" he said. "Seriously! We weren't even dating? So we have nothing then?" I raised my voice. "That's not what I meant" he said. "Then What did you-" I started but got cut off by Jaden calling me from downstairs.

I just walked out the room and went downstairs to see Jaden and two officers by the entrance. "Uh liv these guys are here to talk about what happened last week" Jaden explained. This is not what I wanted to talk about right now. "Uh okay" I said and we all walked into the tv room and closed the glass doors

"Hello Olivia, I'm detective smith and this is detective sanders. Could you explain to us what happened last saterday night" he said. I went on to tell them about the party and the slippage of the pill in my drink. I burst out into tears half way through but Jaden was beside me to comfort me.

They last question they asked me was if I wanted to press charges. "Uhm no it's fine" I answered. Jaden looked shocked but didn't say anything. "Are you sure?" The detective asked and I just nodded my head. We finished everything up and walked the detectives out. We then closed the doors and I sighed.

"Well done in there monkey" Jaden said. I gave him a little smile and then we met everyone in the kitchen, including noah. We told them how it went and there was obvious tension between us, I could tell that everyone could feel it.

"Oh and there's a party at hype tonight... they invited us for some reason.." josh announced. "Avani did mention they want to make peace with us" Anthony said. "Well let's just go for a little, we can't seem like we don't wanna make up you know" Bryce said. "Yea okay lets go" kio said. "Well it starts at 8 and it's only 2" Josh said. "Okay everyone be ready by 8 and meet by the front door" Jaden announced. "But the party starts at 8" Blake said. "Yea it's called-" Jaden started but Bryce cut him off with a smirk and "making an entrance, I like your thinking". Everyone started laughing and we all went our separate ways.

Josh went live to address the premiere of his new YouTube video. "Hey y'all" he started off. He was talking to the live and then started reading the comments. "Is Olivia okay after hospital? Yea she's okay she's just being a lazy ass in bed" he laughed. "Shut up!" I said and giggled. "Liv come say hi to the live" he said.

I got up and ran over to the table, next to his computer, his phone was set up on. "Hello everyone!" I said with a smile. "Hello everyone!"Josh mocked me. "I hate you" I said and playfully hit his arm while giggling.

"I ship it" josh read one comment. "Nah her brother would kill me, plus she's like my sister" josh said. He wasn't wrong. I had no feelings for him whatsoever besides brotherly ones.

Then joshes video premiered and he ended the live. Soon enough it was around 6:30 so I decided to start getting ready. I showered, did my hair and makeup and put on an outfit. It was a casual party so I ended up looking like this:

 It was a casual party so I ended up looking like this:

(Her hair is brown)

(Her hair is brown)

By the time I was finished it was 7:55. Just in time. I went downstairs to all the boys by the front door. As I walked down. Noah and I's eyes stared right into eachother. I broke it and he looked me up and down.

We all huddled into two cars and drove to the party.