49 ruff time

I don't get it. I haven't had one of these in such a long time. I ran to the girls bathroom and heard dylan calling my name but I ignored it. I ran into a stall and lock the door. My breathing was just not slowing down.

I heard the bathroom door open so I tried to silence myself. "Livvy?" Gabi said. I opened the door to my stall and there standing was Gabi and Paige. "What happened baby" Paige said while they walked into my stall and closed the door.

"I dunno I'm just having a ruff time" I said. My breathing pace slowed down a little but not too much. I was still hyperventilating. Gabi sat on the floor with me and wrapped her arms around me. I lay my head on her chest. "It's okay, let's just breathe together alright" Gabi said. She was the mom of the group with no doubt. Slowly but surely my breathing was slowing down.

"Do you wanna go home?" Paige asked. "I dunno, should I?" I said. "Yea it's okay the days almost over anyway" Gabi suggested. I nodded my head and pulled out my phone. I texted the sway gc.

Sway Way 🥵

Anyone not busy rn?

Blakey Blake 🐢
I'm at home, need something?

can you please come fetch me?

Blakey Blake 🐢
sure, I'll be there in 5

thank you ❤️

(A/n ~ please tell me y'all know where Blakey Blake is from!)

I put my phone away. "One if the boys are coming now" I announced to Gabi and Paige. They nodded their heads and we all exited the stall. I said bye to them and then head out to the front. I saw Blake waiting in the Tesla on the curb.

"Woah what happened?" Blake asked and I got in the car. I'm guessing he could tell I had been crying from the mascara running down my face. "Ruff day" I lied. "Why though, who did what" he asked. "I talked to someone I didn't wanna talk to" I said. "Who?" He asked. Thoughts of Jake came into my head again and I started crying again.

"Who was it liv?" He asked and he pug his hand on my knee. I flinched at his touch. Realization appeared on his face. "Oh my fuck" he said. I nodded my head. "I'm so sorry" he said. "It's okay let's just go home" I suggested. "Can I take you somewhere at least to cheer you up?" He asked. "Sure" I said as a little smile appeared on my face.

He started the car and we jammed out to music. He drove us to Dunkin and he got me charli's new drink to cheer me up. Then we drove back to sway. "Thank you" I smiled at him as we pulled into the drive way. "Any time" he said.

I got out the car and went to the bedroom. I put my stuff down and lay on my bed. I sighed as I lay on my side and started tearing up again but I fell asleep.

I was awoken to Jaden shaking me gently. "Hey" he said. "Hi" I said as I stretched. "What happened? Why did you wanna come home early?" He asked. "I ran into Jake" I sighed. "Who?" He asked. "The guy I didn't wanna file a report on" I explained. "Oh no liv. I'm so sorry" he said and hugged me. "It's okay I'm okay" I said.

The rest of the day was chilled. I pushed the whole thing aside and chilled with the boys. Griff made dinner for all of us and we all went to bed.

The next day I went to school. The day went by pretty smoothly and I just hung out with Dylan, Gabi, Paige and Will. I went to soccer that day and then came home and chilled with the boys.

The next day was Wednesday and I had cheer practice before the game that Thursday. The school part of the day was decent. I again just hung out with Will, Dylan, Gabi and Paige. After school paige, Gabi and I head down to the locker rooms.

We changed for practice into our spandex, tshirts and cheer shoes. Practice that day was tuff but fun and our routine was amazing. Everyone head down to the locker rooms and for some reason some of the girls were vibing us, especially me.

"What's going on?" Paige whispered to us. I shrugged my shoulders. Gabi, being as bold as she is, just blurted out the question we were wondering 

"Okay what's your guys problem with us?" Gabi said. All the girls turned around. "We just wanna know how miss hossler over here feels about her fame, you think your better then everyone don't you?" This girl Alex said. "Excuse me?" I said.

"Yea I mean aren't we too unpopular for you?" The other girl, Becca, said. The whole cheer team was on their side. "This is so random" I scoffed. "Yea how you and your boyfriend Noah doing?" Alex said sarcastically as the rest of the cheer team laughed.

"That's none of your business" I said under my breath and stuffed everything in my bag. "Ah so your scared now? Must be hard being famous and having everyone love you. Your only famous because of your hot brother" Becca said. It's not as easy as their making it out to be.

I picked up my bag and started to walk away. Paige and Gabi made it through the exit but they blocked me. "Where you think your going?" Alex said. I started backing up. They closed the locker room door, locking Paige and Gabi out. "I don't want any trouble" I said and that's when out if no where Becca did it.

She threw one hard ass mother fucking punch.