33 something we need to talk about

After I tucked Olivia into bed I decided I needed to talk to griff. I closed the door and went downstairs to find him chilling on the couch on his phone. I went over and sat next to him. "Griff we need to talk" I said. "What's up bro?" he asked. "How the fuck am I meant to tell Olivia she was r-raped?" I asked. "You just needa sit down when she's a little better and tell her, she deserves to know" he said. "Okay" I said and mentally face palmed. This is gonna be difficult. We talked for a little longer and then I heard stumbling upstairs...

Olivia POV
I woke up in my bed with the biggest headache. I sat up and had a sudden erge to vomit. I got up and ran to the bathroom, knocking into a chair on the way. As soon as I got there I just puked into the toilet. What the fuck was happening? Am I not better? I was scared. I heard to the door burst open and someone hold my hair back and rub my back. "You're okay liv, it's just the drug leaving your system" griffins voice said. I was relieved. After I felt like I was done I leaned back to see it was Jaden holding my hair. "You okay?" He asked me concerned. I just nodded. I flushed the toilet and washed my face. I felt as weak as ever.

"Come let's go get you something to drink and eat" Jaden said. I wasn't hungry but didn't have enough energy to fight back. We walked downstairs and Jaden lifted me up to sit on the kitchen counter. She put eggos in the toaster and got me a Gatorade. "Jaden I'm not hungry" I groaned. "You need to eat" he said strictly. "I don't think I can" I claimed. "Yes you can" he said strictly again. While we were waiting for the eggos in the toaster he was standing infront of me so I lay my head on his shoulder. He noticed and brought me in for a hug. "I'm glad your okay" he said. "Me too" I said and gave a weak smile. "Liv there is something we need to talk about though" he said nervously.

I lifted my head up. He stood by the island across from me and leaned on it. "What is it?" I asked now getting nervous myself. "It's about the party" he started, "I feel like you deserve to know". "Okay" I said dragging out the A. "Basically, you we're drugged right, by one of the football players. You went upstairs to probably find the bathroom but ended up walking into a bedroom. The boy who did it followed you into that room and.." he said and it seemed like he couldn't get the last part out. "And what Jaden?" I asked as I started getting more and more scared. "And raped you" he blurted out.

My heart fell to my feet. I was raped. I lost my virginity without consent. I fell frozen. I was in shock, unable to move. "Liv?" Jaden said but it sounded distant. It's like everything is blocked out. He came and stood in between my legs. "Hey" he said and rested his hand on my thigh. I flinched as tears filled my eyes. I was looking at the floor. He lifted my chin up with his middle and index finger, forcing me to look at him. "I'm so sorry" he said concerned. He pulled me into a hug but I didn't hug back. I was still in shock and completely frozen.

A/n ~ rape is not a joke at all so please don't think I don't think it's a horrible or scary thing because it is. love you guys