45 im sorry

*still jadens pov*
I woke up in the middle of the night to clattering I'm the bathroom. I looked over and olivia wasn't in her bed. I walked into the bathroom to see liv over the toilet and kio holding her hair and griff rubbing her back.

"What's going on?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes. "We heard clattering and shit so we came to see what was going on and she was here hurling her guts out" griff explained. "She's sick as hell dude" kio added.

"Do you think she has alcohol poisoning?" I asked. "Nah I'm sure she's good, we can see how she feels in the morning" griff said and kio and I agreed.

Liv finished vomiting and fell asleep on the toilet seat. I wiped her mouth and Kio offered to carry her back to bed. I agreed so he picked her up bridal style and took her to our room. He lay her on her bed and put the covers back over her. We all said goodnight to eachother again and fell asleep.

Olivia POV
Last thing I remeber was drinking at the party. I woke up the next morning having no idea how I got into my bed. I had the worst headache ever. I groaned as I stretched. "You alright?" Jaden asked from his bed next to mine. Was he not mad? "Yea I just have a huge headache" I responded but it came out raspy. "Are you okay?" He scoffed at my voice. "I don't even know" I said. "I'll go get you some ibuprofen" he said and got up

Minutes later he came back with a glass of water and some pills. I took them and just lay back on my pillow. I rolled over and checked my phone. I was scrolling through Instagram when another post from tiktok room came up. The caption was: "darianka and Noah beck caught kissing at hype house party last night... wonder how Olivia hossler feels about it" and there they were in the background of someone's story.

I just sighed and carried on scrolling through social media. I finally decided to get up. Josh and Jaden had already went downstairs so I was the last one up. I walked down the stairs and stopped at the bottom when everyone was staring at me.

"What?" I asked. "We were just about to call you to come talk" Bryce said. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the table and sat next to josh. "What we talking about?" I asked. "This awkwardness between you and Noah" Bryce said. No. I was not talking about this right now.

"I'm good" I said and got up only to be pushed right back down by my shoulder by Josh. "Your not going anywhere, this is getting resolved right here right now" josh said. I sighed and slouched on my chair with my arms crossed.

Noah sat right across from me and the tension in the room was clearly noticeable. "I don't know what the issue is between you two but this whole tension shit needs to end" jaden started. "He's the one causing tension" I said. "Wow seriously Olivia?" Noah said in disbelief.

"I tried to make up with you when I got back from Tennessee but you didn't care. When I tried to apologize and admit I was in the wrong, you just stared at your phone and continued to say we werent dating so it didn't matter and act like you just don't care yet you don't talk to me and just vibe me" I shouted.

"Olivia of course I care, but I was obviously hurt if I thought we had something and I find out you basically cheated on me not from you but from tiktokroom." He said. "I would have told you right after if I wasn't passed out and I don't know how many times I have to tell you I didn't want to kiss him, he kissed me and I pulled away as soon as I realized what I was doing" I explained trying to calm myself down.

It looked like Noah had forgiven me. "I'm sorry for vibing you and kissing darianka" he said. I was in disbelief. "Yea I'm sorry about everything too" I said. We smiled at eachother and he came around to hug me.

"Awww" the boys said. I rolled my eyes and flipped them off while giggling. I'm glad everything I was sorted out and Noah and I could go back to how it was. I was definitely excited about that.

The day went on and we hung out by the pool. I was tanning next on one of the chairs when I felt myself being lifted up. It was josh. "No no no no josh please let me go" I giggled and fake cried. "Sorry liv but it's got to be done" he said and with that jumped in the pool.

"I hate you Josh richards!" I shouted as I reached the surface. "Mmm sure" he smirked at me. I just frowned while smiling and then swam over to the edge of the pool. "What's up" Noah said sitting next to me. "Josh threw me in and now I'm mad" I said. "Oh is that so?" He said and shoved me in the pool.

"Oh my soul!" I screamed and all the boys just laughed. "Yo guys!" Quinton said walking outside. "What's up?" Blake said. "Uh Cynthia just got to LA and is coming over" Quinton announced. I felt my smile fade as he walked inside. Jaden looked over at me with concern on his face.

Did she seriously have to come now?